IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

=(

I don't know what to say...

I've only listened to the first hour...

I mean... I love them. They're fantastic... But...

Bittersweet, I guess.

=/

I am curious how they'll put end all on vinyl. It's suck to have one song spread across 3 sides. Not that it'll effect me, as I ordered the CDs...

But still curious.

Alright...

Let's do this.

Last track... Time to suck it up, fall into some part of my minded, flying through a world - guided by ae.

I'm already jonesing to hear a bootleg of the upcoming live shows...

=P

<deep breaths>

I'm not sure how, but end all is a sickeningly depressing track. It's like the sound of the world ending or something.

to me the only depressing thing about it is that it's probably the least inspired thing they ever released. ever.

(sorry, luv u ae :( )

I'm not sure how, but end all is a sickeningly depressing track. It's like the sound of the world ending or something.

to me the only depressing thing about it is that it's probably the least inspired thing they ever released. ever.

Melve tho?

if that's the only depressing thing to you, it means that (to you) all other things about this track are not depressing (ie positive, good etc) - what are you saying again?

Edited by IOS

I'm not sure how, but end all is a sickeningly depressing track. It's like the sound of the world ending or something.

Agreed and that's where my feelings of Ae retiring come from. I guess I am wrong. But the track sets the scene.

I'm not sure how, but end all is a sickeningly depressing track. It's like the sound of the world ending or something.

I remember hearing the end of bladelores and wishing it was longer...well Lolol

Melve tho?

i fucking adore melve and the whole of lp5. it is one if not the fav of mine. the very least you can say about melve, even if you don't dig it, is that it was fresh (as in: not sampled from another track) and it has more than 1 notes (yeah a chord is technically more than one note, bite me).

if that's the only depressing thing to you, it means that (to you) all other things about this track are not depressing (ie positive, good etc) - what are you saying again?

yeah i don't find it to be very sad. the only thing making me sad is the fact that it can't really appreciate it, even less as a bookend to a great series of releases like NTS sessions.