IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

Got my confirmation for teh vinyl dispatch today. So no listening sesh this weekend for me.

Didn't you get the digitals at the time of the original purchase ?

Yeah, for sure. I've heard the material before. I've just been abstaining from it for the last couple of weeks and am waiting for the vinylz to arrive. It's just my little first world problem. This is a good place to whine, isn't it? My facebook "friends" wouldn't understand the agonizing severity of this struggle.

got yesterday an ae store notification for the cd boxset and elseq poster shipment (by standard airmail), and this morning i got an ochre mail with the tracking nimber for the lp boxset

(I live in france)

(And made 2 separate orders )

Next week ae week

WAEK

$55 duties to canada. should of bought the fucking thing off amazon. 185 bucks free shipping. fucking joke.

Bleep $225

Amazon $185 =/

$55 duties to canada. should of bought the fucking thing off amazon. 185 bucks free shipping. fucking joke.

lol yeah I just checked amazon too.

possible to refuse the delivery and just have it sent back?

Wouldn't recommend refusing delivery.

Usually when people do that, the item they have refused delivery of goes into a black hole, and the place where you bought the item from isn't obligated to give you a refund until they actually have the item back.

Just had a FedEx text message to say package due for delivery before 20/08, I’m guessing that’s my vinyl box set so it looks like UK set to receive over the weekend. No email notification though.

Still considering a single session vinyl (because them pricetags..) anyone know how those are packaged? Are there mini boxes per session that fit in the larger box?  Or do they just hand you a stack of sleeves like this

oZCUnl3SW1hsBLc4HY_lk-aurRULKPaKnd4qgIaJ