IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

So, has anyone in the UK received their vinyl box set yet?

Nothing, and no update on the DPD tracking here, even though the mail sent on Saturday stated delivery on Monday. Not impressed...

Thanks for answering.

I've got the exact same issue. In fact, the wording from DPD makes it seem like they haven't even received the parcel from Bleep yet

6Ftf0AB.png

So, has anyone in the UK received their vinyl box set yet?

Nothing, and no update on the DPD tracking here, even though the mail sent on Saturday stated delivery on Monday. Not impressed...

Thanks for answering.

I've got the exact same issue. In fact, the wording from DPD makes it seem like they haven't even received the parcel from Bleep yet

6Ftf0AB.png

Same boat as both of you. I've just contacted Bleep to follow up on this as - quite frankly - this is just crappy service.

Guys, haven't you been waiting months and months for this? What's another day or two?

It matters when you gotta work, and try and arrange a family member to be home to sign for the fucking thing that's already a week later than Blerp said it'd be.

Edit: also it matters when it appears as though there is an issue with all UK vinyl orders.

Edited by oscillik

Do they not deliver it to a secure location nearby (post office etc) if you're not home?

The couriers here safe drop at a secure location if you're not home. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Guys, haven't you been waiting months and months for this? What's another day or two?

It matters when you gotta work, and try and arrange a family member to be home to sign for the fucking thing that's already a week later than Blerp said it'd be.

Yeah bulky, not about when it comes, but like osc sez, you'd rather have someone home for something like this than have the delivery chud dropkick it into the recycling bin without leaving a delivery note.

Do they not deliver it to a secure location nearby (post office etc) if you're not home?

The couriers here safe drop at a secure location if you're not home. 

my experience with DPD—they do not leave it anywhere unless you tell them to.

I live in Widnes, in terraced housing, in an area where the block of flats at the bottom of the road is definitely a smack den. Definitely don't want them to leave it in the alleyway between our house and the next-door neighbour.

Sorry, by secure location I meant they deliver to a retail outlet (like a post office, pharmacy etc) that's certified to handle mail.

That sucks though, can you guys re-direct it to your work so you don't have to arrange anything at home? Doesn't fix that it doesn't seem to be out for delivery yet but at least you wouldn't have to arrange someone to sign for it.

Sorry, by secure location I meant they deliver to a retail outlet (like a post office, pharmacy etc) that's certified to handle mail.

That sucks though, can you guys re-direct it to your work so you don't have to arrange anything at home?

That wouldn't be of any use to the majority of people working in the UK, since most people get out of work between 4:30pm—5:30pm just as those places close.

Redirecting to workplace isn't an option for me, unfortunately.

All of this would be academic, if my order had been delivered today like they said it would, because I asked my brother to stay in to sign for it. Now I have no idea what is going on with the order, when it will be delivered, if it will be, and Blerp support has suddenly gone fucking walkies for the past 3 hours.

Thanks Blerp.

Edit: that came off as overtly dismissive towards your suggesting stevie, when actually it's an alright suggestion. Just not something they do over here. Usually when they say secure location they mean "secure location" ie—that empty bin in your garden that no-one would think to look inside.

Edited by oscillik

Damn men. Yeah blerp done screwed up. Bad blerp. 

Crazy to hear those kinds of places close that early in the UK though - here they're open until at least 10PM. Many are 24hrs. Accepting a parcel shouldn't be such an inconvenience that you have to hire someone to stay home and wait for it or take a day off. 

Hopefully it shows up soon for you guys.

Damn men. Yeah blerp done screwed up. Bad blerp. 

Crazy to hear those kinds of places close that early in the UK though - here they're open until at least 10PM. Many are 24hrs. Accepting a parcel shouldn't be such an inconvenience. 

Difference in cultures I suppose. When I first visited the US it was crazy to me that most places stayed open way longer than they would over here in the UK.

Then I realised that means retail workers over there have it even worse than retail workers over here. 

True yeah. Not really a good thing someone has to work until the wee hours of the morning just to sell some late night vitamins or rubbers or whatever a person could possibly need from a pharmacy at 3AM lol.

Damn, that's a shame - Aside from small mail I've had *all* deliveries done to my workplace for the last 10+ years. My home postage is shite ....

Damn, that's a shame - Aside from small mail I've had *all* deliveries done to my workplace for the last 10+ years. My home postage is shite ....

It's been a long time since I worked somewhere that I could do that. Back in the days when I lived in Burton-upon-Trent. Was very convenient.

Current workplace would be a certain no-no.

Got the vinyl box set earlier than expected (was the 23rd). I'm in the Metro Washington, D.C. area. Came with an 'ae 18' sticker. 

Edited by cebec