IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

that pic with 01 was from the official mail sent about todays broadcast. sent today. so please don't go for some imaginary discussion about this not being 01. 

god my aspbergers are getting worked up in here

god my aspbergers are getting worked up in here

Not a patch on ur sperging about annihilation tbh

aspbergplosions on the annihilation. not going in that thread for a while. need to cool off

ooof, this set is so sexually stimulating. I know no other musicians who make music so sophisticated and fun. only the part with the fast repetitive claps gave me the clap. it sounded relatively boring and didnt fit into the whole set while being relatively long, i suppose it was meant to be some sort of climax. but rest was most delicious music

I'm on my 3rd full playthrough right now...

I love it...

Some parts are reminiscent of tracks from elseq 1-5 and the AE_Live sets (as well as just about everything else they've done in the past - studio and live)... but... fuuuuuuuck what an awesome progression.

6 more hours of this!?!?! 

I think I'm going to tear up - I've never been so happy to be an obsessed little fanboy. 

='D

It's already been blocked by Warp for copyright infringement, if we were looking for proof that the set was to be released at some point !

It may not be proof of anything, other than not letting the Google/YouTube monolith sell ads and profit off their work for comparatively nil return.

I'm digging this track that started off as a freight train entering hell which then morphed into a robot with indigestion that is now just kind of chillin'/blowin' bubbles.  Anyone else know the one I'm referencing?

That small ambient piece between 1:50:38 and 1:53:00

No words.

Only ae can do that

Thanks

Bravo

Encore

yeah man... that trademark alien melancholia / weird peacefulness... they don't really pull that all that much anymore. great bit.

________

yeah so... what is this? most definitely jammed live for the most part (at least less "arranged" than most of elseq, you loonies!) , probably especially for / during the broadcast. my best guess still is we'll be getting some iterations of these combined with a more edited thingy. or not.

easier to put the finger on the one part i was least excited about and that'd be 1:02:30~1:17:00... don't get me wrong, it's wild and pretty awesome, but honestly sounds quite familiar... and somehow i just feel like one (defining) element is missing. dunno.

everything leading up to that from 30 minutes on is top notch tho. like top top notch...

and still so much more to cum... T_T

Edited by jaderpansen

Tritonic chasm adventure song is hitting all the right spots.

Oooh especially when it reaches the unexpected shift to major.  That's a warm sonic bath right there.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Just listened through at home vs on the spot at work. i mean, damn. Just ridiculous. Some parts dragged a little, but not much. the good stuff was just off the charts good. I really think this is what they were getting at in releasing music in real time. Id bet these will be available on the store later for quality purposes, but Id also bet that this is the next thing. I could be convinced that they could be doing quaristice in reverse as they are always tinkering with everything. But my guess is that the 8 hours will be on the store in lossless in may and that is it until the next thing. fucking cheers no matter what though. these guys are super generous and constantly pushing. this will make almost 20 hours of material since exai. genius all the way.

Edited by jules

No words.

Only ae can do that

Thanks

Bravo

Encore

Easier to put the finger on the one part i was least excited about and that'd be 1:02:30~1:17:00... don't get me wrong, it's wild and pretty awesome, but honestly sounds quite familiar... and somehow i just feel like one (defining) element is missing. dunno.

everything leading up to that from 30 minutes on is top notch tho. like top top notch...

It's a variation of that track from Live, right? I believe it was unofficially known as the "fart gallop"... 23:30 at Grafenheinekin Edited by Nenlow66

No words.

Only ae can do that

Thanks

Bravo

Encore

Easier to put the finger on the one part i was least excited about and that'd be 1:02:30~1:17:00... don't get me wrong, it's wild and pretty awesome, but honestly sounds quite familiar... and somehow i just feel like one (defining) element is missing. dunno.

It's a variation of that track from Live, right? I believe it was unofficially known as the "fart gallop"... 23:30 at Grafenheinekin

hmmm, bears some resemblance, not sure tho. if it's indeed some remix i liked the galloping original better cos to me it sounds more... original. like i said, i still like it here, heads boppin all the way through n all, but it's just this kind of very busy breakbeat stuff that's become a bit of a cliché ... like devine or something like that (much more dubby tho). ah i'll stop now, will probably eat my words later anyway. just so happy this is around now.  wouldn't be disappointed if it'd turn out being "it", release-wise, too.

Edited by jaderpansen