Don't know if jazz or not but nts 2 to 4 just showed in Spotify. Can't tell for other music platforms but it should be the same!

Now if only we could get elseq 2-4 as well (greedy fan's wet dreams)

stickerfy

Stickrmx12

Don't know if jazz or not but nts 2 to 4 just showed in Spotify. Can't tell for other music platforms but it should be the same!

Now if only we could get elseq 2-4 as well (greedy fan's wet dreams)

But not elseq 5? ;)

How far is everyone into their vinyl listens? I just finished Session 2, the pacing has worked quite well over each side so far. Feels like rediscovering this album all over again despite having listened to it all the time since April.

Edited by seaburn

9 chr0 sounds different on cd. is it?

Edited by very honest

Did everyone receive their CD boxed set before their vinyl? My CD shipped before vinyl but I haven't seen the CDs yet, got the vinyl last week.

Did everyone receive their CD boxed set before their vinyl? My CD shipped before vinyl but I haven't seen the CDs yet, got the vinyl last week.

My cds arrived about a week later. 3 days ago maybe

Ok cool, I was panicking a bit as I'm suspecting mail theft (been a few packages "lost" this year).

ele-king interview (Japanese)

Sean: "I thought that no one thought that we would spend 8 hours on the new Autechre songs. Because it is absurd. So I did it (laugh)."

9 chr0 sounds different on cd. is it?

New project for today’s morning commute.

Sean: "I thought that no one thought that we would spend 8 hours on the new Autechre songs. Because it is absurd. So I did it (laugh)."

''The cloud in Tokyo is always quiet. It really listens.''

''The cloud in Tokyo is always quiet. It really listens.''

Google translated Auteka interviews are always a trip...

Sean:"We see much better than everybody else. And.. But you can.. Mainly ears, you know, because you can hear what crowd are doing, what I think, you know... and..."

^ lol yes that was one the best.

also, Oteka  :biggrin:

Yeah the auto translation was fun. Overall really cool read tho. Thanks for posting that!

shane.jpg

Rob: Oh yeah. 

Rob: Yeah.

"Rob: Since the Internet is an unfinished space, there always is a margin. So, we finally got the live sound source without any material limit. There are really so many live instruments. I could have played one song for an hour, but there are more sound sources. I need unlimited space to deliver it to everyone.

Rob: .. Internet Is A Non-Finished Space, There Is Always A Room So We Could Put Our Recordings Of The Live Shows Finally Without Any Limitation Of Physical So ... Because There Are A Lot Of Them To Put One Item Out That'S One Hour long, is I guess ok but we have a lot more of those, so we need an infinitive space to provide them to people."

Hmm.

I got the CD box set this week and I just noticed that both first discs of NTS Session 1 & 2 suffer of parts that look like they are melted. It's located on the white side, just above the text.

Mailed bleep about that just now, and then I'll see...

Got this from bleep today:

We're really sorry to hear your box set didn't arrive in perfect condition.

Thank you for sending photos. 

We are working to find the cause and sort out a replacement programme for customers at the moment. We will confirm options for replacements on any faulty CD's as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Bleep Stores Support

and then:

We've now arranged for replacement 01/01 & 02/01 CD's to be shipped out to you as soon as possible.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Bleep Stores Support

Sounds good... hope not too many of you here had the same problem, this and the warped LPs...

Edited by Jafs

"Rob: Since the Internet is an unfinished space, there always is a margin. So, we finally got the live sound source without any material limit. There are really so many live instruments. I could have played one song for an hour, but there are more sound sources. I need unlimited space to deliver it to everyone.

Rob: .. Internet Is A Non-Finished Space, There Is Always A Room So We Could Put Our Recordings Of The Live Shows Finally Without Any Limitation Of Physical So ... Because There Are A Lot Of Them To Put One Item Out That'S One Hour long, is I guess ok but we have a lot more of those, so we need an infinitive space to provide them to people."

Hmm.

1113257_landscape.jpg?1534302991