IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

XL sold out on Bleep, but not at Autechre Bleep.

Wow, chre fans are big.

I'm an S, I guess I'm not so big of a fan.

XXL gone now, too... sheesh. Must be a whole gang of fucking aelephants out there.

Yeah i'm going S this time, too (see above). Usually M (in pretty much every conceivable regard).

Wow, chre fans are big.

XXL gone now, too... sheesh. Must be a whole gang of fucking aelephants out there.

Yeah i'm going S this time, too (see above). Usually M (in pretty much every conceivable regard).

Ability to communicate with the dead?

Wow, chre fans are big.

Ability to communicate with the dead?

beg yer pardon?

They have a…casual fit

flol

gonk'd

are they...fold free? is it washable?

definitely, you need to wash out all the debris funk. not supposed to go in the dryer though. you have to hang on a line and dry by shimripl air

One time i folded four shirts, and then wrapped five, it was weird.

The vinyl sounds great. Finally listening over here. Really excellent master and pressing imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have started listening too and some tracks really reveal details and depth. Bqbqbq has been the only track I didnt like but listening on the vinyls it sounds like a different track. Much more enjoyable! Before I have only listened through headphones. I agree it is a really good mastering and pressing!

Wow, chre fans are big.

Still available at Autechre store, not bleep

The vinyl sounds great. Finally listening over here. Really excellent master and pressing imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have started listening too and some tracks really reveal details and depth. Bqbqbq has been the only track I didnt like but listening on the vinyls it sounds like a different track. Much more enjoyable! Before I have only listened through headphones. I agree it is a really good mastering and pressing!

Sweet. I finally just went ahead and got NTS 3 on vinyl, so this is great news.

They have a…casual fit

flol

gonk'd

are they...fold free? is it washable?

definitely, you need to wash out all the debris funk. not supposed to go in the dryer though. you have to hang on a line and dry by shimripl air

One time i folded four shirts, and then wrapped five, it was weird.

Got an XXLCC Tewe-shirt before it sold out!  Hopefully, when I 7th Slip this over my frame its Pro Radii is sufficient to not accentuate my Augmatic Disport.  Hope it's well Gnitted with no Teartears or Pules.  Would have liked a Jatevee-neck but you can't have everything