IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

Tha 'chre shirt just arrived. Really nice fit, material errs more on the silky side. Turbile epic casual(wear)  :cool:

< joins the chre club as of today :D

Ya, happy with my S fit, too. Actually it turned out to be still a tad wider around the waist than the American Aparell Ms (arms are quite tight tho). Anway: Happy customer!

I a/b'd the two Tuss masterings and managed to tell them apart even though they're exactly the same. You see, I am able to hear metadata. The file gets altered by the metadata, and I can correctly identify it 15% of the time

Edited by span

I a/b'd the two Tuss masterings and managed to tell them apart even though they're exactly the same. You see, I am able to hear metadata. The file gets altered by the metadata, and I can correctly identify it 15% of the time

You can hear the difference between the en dash in A metadata, and the em dash in B metadata

I just gave icari my full undivided attention. Attention was paid for in spades.

:O

Holy shit, it's incredible. It's like a whole self contained album. There's so much I can barely even start, it's fucking rapturous. Every time you think it's given all it's going to give it goes somewhere else.

There's stuff in there that calls me back I think to all parts of their discography, while being it's own thing completely.

I could go on but I'll stop there.

I just gave icari my full undivided attention. Attention was paid for in spades.

:O

Holy shit, it's incredible. It's like a whole self contained album. There's so much I can barely even start, it's fucking rapturous. Every time you think it's given all it's going to give it goes somewhere else.

There's stuff in there that calls me back I think to all parts of their discography, while being it's own thing completely.

I could go on but I'll stop there.

Also one of my favs

So delicious

Holy shit session 2 is opening up to me even more through the gift of vinyls.

Gonk Tuf Hi is just ridiculously funky and there is so much going on.

Also full appreciation for Six of Eight (midst).

Glad I didn't rinse the .wav files on this one

Holy shit session 2 is opening up to me even more through the gift of vinyls.

Gonk Tuf Hi is just ridiculously funky and there is so much going on.

Also full appreciation for Six of Eight (midst).

Glad I didn't rinse the .wav files on this one

NTS2=start to finish masterwork. It’ll get you there, alright...have your ass floatin’ in the deep space-outer region by turbile haha

Hey hey, this seems like the best thread to mention this: My order of the NTS shirt is still marked as processing even though I ordered it over a week ago. Am I the only one in this boat?

Hey hey, this seems like the best thread to mention this: My order of the NTS shirt is still marked as processing even though I ordered it over a week ago. Am I the only one in this boat?

I received mine within a week. (Ordered from the AE store.)