IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

Splesh

A post about Splesh

What's the deal with Splesh anyway? I think I really like it, but when I first heard it I was like "alright then". It has that ridiculous watery reverb going on, that sorta clubby bass, it fades out into All End for some reason. Has Splesh+all end happened yet?... I mean I don't know. It doesn't take itself seriously in the slightest. It's completely ridiculous and yet I never turn it off. I feel like it must be one of their more divisive tracks ever made. It sounds really obnoxious to me, but there are nice little details in there as well.

Splesh!?

Splesh is the shit. Love the goofiness. But also love how subtle the very very weird and inverted sound design is.

I never thought I'd be saying this, but Robyn's latest has supplanted NTS as my fave 2010s album.

Either way, been a great year, lots of great stuff. The Yaporigami 12"s, Roxy: Tonights the Night Live and Dirty Computer have also been superb in my rotation.

Never heard of them, looks like some proper normie shit

344105330352848897.png?v=1

How dare u

jk

301037469615259659.png?v=1

I never thought I'd be saying this, but Robyn's latest has supplanted NTS as my fave 2010s album.

Either way, been a great year, lots of great stuff. The Yaporigami 12"s, Roxy: Tonights the Night Live and Dirty Computer have also been superb in my rotation.

Honey is incredible, the only downside being it took 8 years for her to make it.

8 years is very rough on the fans. Still, Honey might be my favourite album release since Untilted (would have previously been In Rainbows). If anything of that personal significance comes along, then I'll happily cop a 15, 20 year wait lol (ah, the glory of hindsight). Worth the wait in the end.

It has only been out for 2 weeks, so time will tell, but she absolutely killed it.

Edited by Roo

violvoic coming on after some time off...

fuk

fuk

Splesh

A post about Splesh

What's the deal with Splesh anyway? I think I really like it, but when I first heard it I was like "alright then". It has that ridiculous watery reverb going on, that sorta clubby bass, it fades out into All End for some reason. Has Splesh+all end happened yet?... I mean I don't know. It doesn't take itself seriously in the slightest. It's completely ridiculous and yet I never turn it off. I feel like it must be one of their more divisive tracks ever made. It sounds really obnoxious to me, but there are nice little details in there as well.

Splesh!?

Splesh is legit good and goofy, but not fLh goofy.

fLh is that guy that comes around and is super friendly but very annoying and everyone is okay with him really but they roll their eyes when they see him and talk mild shit about him after he leaves. only like those one or two druggie guys in the group ever invite him sometimes but they love him and talk about him all the time

fLh is that guy that comes around and is super friendly but very annoying and everyone is okay with him really but they roll their eyes when they see him and talk mild shit about him after he leaves. only like those one or two druggie guys in the group ever invite him sometimes but they love him and talk about him all the time

poor fLh, you are profoundly unjust to him, in my regard he has always been very correct and acute in spirit, he just does not deserve what you are doing.

...Wait! ...am i one of those two druggies?
Edited by AE35unit

I'm fLh.

violvoic coming on after some time off...

fuk

fuk