IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

Yeah no 7hres shouldn't even exist. 0nset is way better. The second half was really out there even by ae standards, but 7hres normalizes that 'sound world' by anchoring it to a plodding dubstep-y beat, which ruins the journey of the original. It would be like if Kubrick make a sequel to 2001 where he reused the imagery from the ending as the backdrop for a generic sitcom.

edit: thought posts like this would get taken more lightly after i changed my profile pic to fat luffy. oh well.

Edited by Guest

Yeah no 7hres shouldn't even exist. 0nset is way better. The second half was really out there even by ae standards, but 7hres normalizes that 'sound world' by anchoring it to a plodding dubstep-y beat, which ruins the journey of the original. It would be like if Kubrick make a sequel to 2001 where he reused the imagery from the ending as the backdrop for a generic sitcom.

huh

Load of bollocks.

what he said

As for NTS in general, it's been a good month and a half since I last touched it. Got sidetracked with the latest Aphex, Richard Devine, Oberman Knocks, and Ochre. Might be time to dive back in come the New Year.

Load of bollocks.

what he said

sorry guys, in the future i'll limit my opinions to three words or less. anything else is pretentious bullshit. 

are there any nts matches with elseq or ae live that have gone unmentioned? surely 9 chr0 and mesh cinereal? (maybe that's been mentioned tho) violvoic and... finale from ae live?

Load of bollocks.

what he said

sorry guys, in the future i'll limit my opinions to three words or less. anything else is pretentious bullshit.

are there any nts matches with elseq or ae live that have gone unmentioned? surely 9 chr0 and mesh cinereal? (maybe that's been mentioned tho) violvoic and... finale from ae live?

no worries duder, just be casual...