IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

• 2 weeks later...

best album(s) of all time.

the ending of sinistrailAB air & transition to wetgelis casual :ohmy::w00t:  :sorcerer:  

Oh man, I love the mirrage to column thirteen transition. Like a sudden release of tension.

best album(s) of all time.

the ending of sinistrailAB air & transition to wetgelis casual :ohmy::w00t:  :sorcerer:  

Oh man, I love the mirrage to column thirteen transition. Like a sudden release of tension.

Yup, best transition on the whole thing imo

Yeah its April.. that means 2 hours of Ae every Thursday again right? ;)

Though am off work after herina op with time to kill so might do full 8 hrs NTS marathon today.. always meant to try listen to the full thing in one go and never really had time till now.. so bring it on!

can't believe this was almost a year ago !

jeez, I didn’t even realize that. how is that even possible

Absolutely, wow that year has gone fast - I would've thought 6 months tops since it was released....

I did NTS3 (&4) last night in full 9-dimensional lysergic-O-vision and all I have to say is glos ceramic is pure filth

It's the OST to the chase scenes of the original Terminator film if it was Yugoslavian

spoiler for normal people to avoid cringe fanboy posting

Well it was kind've some Wizard b-boy battle. 4 different crews all facing off from each corner of the square. Elder wizard with the stick refereeing. They throwing up shapes at each other, casting spells and shit when one of the spells gets out of hand and everyone liquifies and runs down an elaborate set of pipes and tubes.

Now we're in some disgusting merman sewer kingdom, taking a tour as sentient liquid, the mermen they're all eating shit and smiling, looking you straight in the eye. You keep finding sublevels under sublevels of this gross sewer, neverending.

And now it's all full of pink naked men being chopped and mashed up while they groan orgasmically in the troughs, this is never going to end.

and it doesn't end, but a benign being plucks out out and places you in a restful pangeasphere while the mashing continues in the distance.

• 2 weeks later...

A kind of version of Shimripl casual was in the onesix set iirc, I remember my friend said « those low frequencies are puling down my jeans» lol

Good times

edit : at 15 min in  Live @Parkteateret Oslo 17.11.2016, its clearly the casual shrimp

Edited by autechrist

was this meant to be an asshole? because it looks like an asshole. 

(_O_)

Yes. That is the autechre fan bros gaping their own holes to insert the sessions.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj