IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

Come now, it's like 40% of their discography ago. Aencient!

This is kind of an interesting point... it could be construed as a way of defying the phenomenon of time perceived as moving more quickly with age.

Jon, Tony, thx

But really, how convenient. When im at work i would sometimes try to stream them from the ae bleepstore but it would crash periodically during the long tracks or sets.

Edited by Marked x 0ne

ITS ON THE YOOTUBES - FLOOD IT WITH FANBOYISM NAO

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBUAlfIrcw1f0c4qGrYn3xA/playlists?view=50&flow=grid&shelf_id=3579731707244514302

but you probably have recognized already

DIDNT KNOW THEIR 2ND NAMES ARE JOHN AND ANTHONY

!!!! nts tracks are blocked in my country.... wtf?!

Jon, Tony, thx

But really, how convenient. When im at work i would sometimes try to stream them from the ae bleepstore but it would crash periodically during the long tracks or sets.

yap. at work i would go to bleepstore and just download the whole album again generally lol. mucho more convenient :-) 

At my job, I'm having all stuff on my local disk. But turn it off after 7:30 a.m., when my workmates arrive. Regrettably normale people. Whistling to A-ha and that red haired bard... and all the average person stuff which is on the public radio. I'm surrounded by normal average people when it comes to music, it's quite disgusting actually.

Edited by Guest

At my job, I'm having all stuff on my local disk. But turn it off after 7:30 a.m., when my workmates arrive. Regrettably normale people. Whistling to A-ha and that red haired bard... and all the average person stuff which is on the public radio. I'm surrounded by normal average people when it comes to music, it's quite disgusting actually.

ah

yeah?

hm

k

hombres disgustante

Draft 7.30 a.m.

Draft 7.30 a.m.

Sometimes even @EP7.

Whistling to A-ha

a-ha's second album is legit amazing though. Lots of great synth tones.

Like 2:16 onwards in this track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAsuki-lqyM

banger!

Ah, that kinda 80s sound. There was so much stuff sounding like Stock, Aitken, Waterman...

SS Paparazzi - anyone btw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZpTZJcAvhE

At 5:55, this maybe had an influence on Sweet Exorcist, e.g. rhythm almost the same as in one of the Testone-Testsix.

Edited by Guest

Really enjoying NTS 2 on cocaine tonight. Combination of sitting there head nodding and being transfixed on the album art, however absolutely no urge to get up and dance.

Carefree counter dronal and amanita muscaria. The music sounds as if it is being broadcast in a long thick stream from the spot where I picked the mushrooms last year.

listened to this whole thing over the last week. it's still really nice. NTS 1 is the most consistent (imo obv) but there's many highlights throughout its entirety of course. still a bit unbelievable that they put out an 8 hour release like it was nothing, but we've said all these things ITT of course. just wanted to stop in and say this is a very good release, good stuff S+R :beer: