IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

17 minutes ago, auxien said:

one of the best/maybe most underrated NTS tracks. hell of an opener

listened to it in the studio tonight and the detail in it is stunning. there's so much going on in such a minimal structure. i love that bass drum. and there's so much depth everywhere. wtf.  

• Like 1

Steady gonk one is still my fav. Such a sparkle of imagination of creative genius... structurally well organized, dynamic...thoughts and feelings im getting off it are really interesting; im always thinking how good would such a movie be. If i was a writer of sf stories autechre would be my biggest inspiration of all (second  would be other music, third classic philosophy and fourth known science)

Edited by xox

3 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

Revisiting nts 2 right now, Xflood is cold as ice, soundtrack for the apocalypse. 

creeptechre

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2019 at 6:04 AM, ignatius said:

t1a1 - is  pretty amazing.  there's a lot going on in that one that comes and goes. 

I prefer tracks where a lot already went before the track start
Because that's on stock then

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

column thirteen is one of the most beautiful things they've ever done. It's like sitting in warm summer rain and watching as the wind gently manipulates the flowers, tree branches and moves through the fields in waves. It always gives me the good shivers, calming and makes me feel effortlessly connected with my surroundings. And that's without any drugs, man ?  

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Just spent the last few days blasting this while driving around North Queensland (picture a tropical American Midwest or something).

North Spiral opened up even more for me.

icari was barely audible above road hum

I was crawling over roadworks gravel when the gonk go-kart horn gravel drift section played

swapping out the CD set whilst driving is dicey

• Farnsworth 1

• 2 weeks later...

This release is finally clicking with me, kinda struggled to penetrate it before, so much so that I hadn't listened to since the end of last year. But just played Session 1 and half way through 2 (currently on the beautiful and epic e0) and it's like I'm hearing it for the first time. Melodies and arrangements are opening up like never before, like all of a sudden I can understand a foreign language. I've got such hunger to listen to the rest of it now.

• Like 6

On 7/20/2019 at 8:42 PM, Chabraendeky said:

Revisiting NTS (especially Gonk Steady One) after Warp Tapes I almost wonder, how much of the old electro-DNA is still recognizably present...

Four of seven? 

• 3 weeks later...