IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

I have been so scared to listen to AE releases after Exai because Im scared they going too far..

Anyway now I have been listen to NTS 1 two times and love it! For me: 2. bqbqbq 4. I3 ctrl 7. gonk steady one 8. four of seven
Is the highligt tracks and yeah the first track is really a banger opening track.

Question: So! You all guys know you need instructions when you listen to AE sometimes. What should I go on with and listen to now? What tracks should I be put more attention to? ?

7 hours ago, cern said:

I have been so scared to listen to AE releases after Exai because Im scared they going too far..

Anyway now I have been listen to NTS 1 two times and love it! For me: 2. bqbqbq 4. I3 ctrl 7. gonk steady one 8. four of seven
Is the highligt tracks and yeah the first track is really a banger opening track.

Question: So! You all guys know you need instructions when you listen to AE sometimes. What should I go on with and listen to now? What tracks should I be put more attention to? ?

Listen to The Flashbulb next

• Like 1

Finally revisiting this after taking a break when the Warp Tapes came out and HOLY ? FUCK! 

I'd type out what I consider all of the badass tracks, but you would all just see a listing of 3/4 of the album.

=P

<whispering> but t1a1, north spiral, xflood, violvoic, e0, 9 chr0, tt1pd, nineFly, icari and shimripl casual ALL sound FUCK. ING. MIND. BLOWING through headphones with the volume cranked up to 9/10. Seriously, they bend fucking space and time and can take you back to witness the beginning of the Universe.

=X

On 11/10/2019 at 1:01 AM, cern said:

Listen to a session each week on the same day/time to re-live the A(e)pril 2018 experience!

Wow NTS Season 2 was really mind-blowing!!!

For me it has better flow than Season 1 thru the whole album and that opening track is really something extra together with e0 9chr0.
Love NTS so far and the fact that most of the tracks are really long just makes it more like a bigger journey. It would be nice to see more artists do like this. 

I see every album is just under 2 hours long.. Im gonna make my own "Best of NTS" list with my favourite tracks and make it under 2 hours. 

NTS 3 and 4 left now. :ok:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cern said:

I see every album is just under 2 hours long.. Im gonna make my own "Best of NTS" list with my favourite tracks and make it under 2 hours. 

good luck with that, soon youll realize that the whole 8 hrs are absolute quality, and its already divided into (long) album size monoliths which are best digested as such

Yes Season 3 really delivers! 

I still think season 2 is a better album overall but YES! Track 3 "tt1pd" from Season 3 must be one of the best single Autechre track! 
It is like a dark dnb track in Ae-style.. Razzor blade sharp, fat, bassy, heavy, lazors, small rooms to big hall. What a fantasic sound journey!
The only small bad thing about it is that just ends and the following track was not my cup of tea. 

Season 4 here we go! :music:

Finished with Season 4 now like landing a trip and last track was so good and smooth!

So I made a playlist for my favourites from the NTS seassons in order and with the rule: Under 2 hours. 

This is how it goes:

1. bqbqbq 
2. I3 ctrl
3. elyc9 7hres
4. tt1pd
5. 9 chrO
6. fLh
7. four of seven
8. e0

Under 2 hours and ofc I wanted more like "gonk steady one" and "all end" but then it will never end. 

:music:

22 hours ago, zaizai said:

bqbqbq in pole position is a smart move !

but to me your list lacks a delicious long kraken like shimripl casual :spiteful:

I had that in mind also but even if took in the shortest track from S4 I will go over 2 hours and I dont wanted to lose something else.. e0 is the chill ending for me.

BUT wow again! tt1pd just have it all for me and "all end" would make it as a best of album also.