Sign in to follow this  
Stock

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

I'll give it a miss thanks. I'm new and don't want to take any chances.

giphy.gif

And if you gaze into the abyss... :^)

t1a1 is dub music from 420 years in the future

t1a1 is dub music from 420 years in the future

*actually agrees*

Jon, Tony, thx

But really, how convenient. When im at work i would sometimes try to stream them from the ae bleepstore but it would crash periodically during the long tracks or sets.

yap. at work i would go to bleepstore and just download the whole album again generally lol. mucho more convenient :-) 

Posted (edited)

At my job, I'm having all stuff on my local disk. But turn it off after 7:30 a.m., when my workmates arrive. Regrettably normale people. Whistling to A-ha and that red haired bard... and all the average person stuff which is on the public radio. I'm surrounded by normal average people when it comes to music, it's quite disgusting actually.

Edited by Wurstwasser

At my job, I'm having all stuff on my local disk. But turn it off after 7:30 a.m., when my workmates arrive. Regrettably normale people. Whistling to A-ha and that red haired bard... and all the average person stuff which is on the public radio. I'm surrounded by normal average people when it comes to music, it's quite disgusting actually.

ah

yeah?

hm

k

hombres disgustante

Draft 7.30 a.m.

Whistling to A-ha

a-ha's second album is legit amazing though. Lots of great synth tones.

Like 2:16 onwards in this track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAsuki-lqyM

banger!

a-ha subforum pls

Posted (edited)

Draft 7.30 a.m.

Sometimes even @EP7.

Whistling to A-ha

a-ha's second album is legit amazing though. Lots of great synth tones.

Like 2:16 onwards in this track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAsuki-lqyM

banger!

Ah, that kinda 80s sound. There was so much stuff sounding like Stock, Aitken, Waterman...

SS Paparazzi - anyone btw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZpTZJcAvhE

At 5:55, this maybe had an influence on Sweet Exorcist, e.g. rhythm almost the same as in one of the Testone-Testsix.

Edited by Wurstwasser

Really enjoying NTS 2 on cocaine tonight. Combination of sitting there head nodding and being transfixed on the album art, however absolutely no urge to get up and dance.

cocaine bad

Tt1pd and broccoli

Carefree counter dronal and amanita muscaria. The music sounds as if it is being broadcast in a long thick stream from the spot where I picked the mushrooms last year.

listened to this whole thing over the last week. it's still really nice. NTS 1 is the most consistent (imo obv) but there's many highlights throughout its entirety of course. still a bit unbelievable that they put out an 8 hour release like it was nothing, but we've said all these things ITT of course. just wanted to stop in and say this is a very good release, good stuff S+R :beer:

You would think NTS1 is the best because you didn't consume drugs or brocolli. Open your mind and eat your greens

NTS 3 is without question. the. best.

without question.

objection. 1-2-3-4 is one complete set. there is no best.

Do any of you madmen listen to this on vinyl much? I bought the box but listen pretty much exclusively to the flac.

Need to revisit the whole thing, I need to feel the GONK !!!