IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

I can't afford this shit but on the positive side my girlfriend just messaged me to say she found a Jive Bunny vinyl in a charity shop.

s'ok pet - think that's just cos NTS 1-4

That's what they want you to think

Anyway AE_LIVE was twelb. elseq was schmirteen, this is 14.

Unless elseq 1-5 was actually elseq 15 and Ae have transcended the laws of time itself.

this  :cisfor:

In general, whenever I see an email from Warp or Bleep, my eyebrows raise any my heartrate increases in anticipation.

Seeing these Autechre emails come through my inbox has me somewhere between euphoria and sh**%^ng my penis and balls.

With the amount of shit that comes through to my email, this pretty much, verbally speaking, is legitness.

errr.....you get the 24bit wavs with the physical purchase.

Please don't tell me you bought them on top :psyduck:

:blink: …dude i was so esscited i didnt even read the malafaka haha i should have known… wow. oh well. i'm not even mad.

Went for the CD's too. I may end up putting together an autechre money pot for the next month or so, then I can buy the LP's. I bought the Exai box when it came out so I think it's only right I keep up in the same vaen.

Pretty sure this will be 4 different sets

Yeah, almost definitely. No one knows though. It's possible that no one except the brothers knows. I doubt Warp would be okay pushing out a pre-sale for physical items knowing the 4 sets are all going to be almost the same thing...would be a fair amount of fans pissed at that if it were to happen (ahead of time without having heard the next three sets, obviously).

this has

ae

on the cover.

s'ok pet - think that's just cos NTS 1-4

well duh that's what it's for

but much of their number-referencing is slightly subtly and/or cheekily done. U GOTTA SEE THE LAYERS OF HIDDENNESS MY DUDE they're on a higher level like TOol or something.

But yeah as y'all mentioned maybe they're counting AE_LIVE? or just not caring about the number thing at all right now since they're not even sure if they count these collections as albums really (they said this pretty directly in the elseq Resident Advisor interview).

When they released Elseq I was like "god if that turned into a physical edition, like an 8LP boxset costing me 200€ I wouldn't care and instabuy it" but well now that I have the opportunity to actually buy it I'm not sure.

Like I don't even know when I would give it a proper listen :(

careless filter modulation

Bought hy-filter3 the other day (he does awesome plugins btw). may end up with that track. I'm not sure if I like it.

Edited by Guest