IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

spiral trying to get fucking banned now

someone please give a link to download session 2

it's streaming on NTS, but if you have to have a download here 

Dunno how you motherfuckers are already listening to it all again. Shit was too severe. Taking a break for a few hours at least. Jesus.

xflood = the shit

the new irlite , in that it would scare me shitless if id been smoking the ganj Edited by cear

If you buy it on bleepstore you can download immediately; I got the 24-bit audio and converted to FLAC and tagged it.   Listening on Grado SR125s through a good USB DAC plus tube headphone amplifier it sounds great.

Not sure if I could detect a difference between the 24-bit and 16-bit lossless audio (or the MP3s for that matter) but it FEELS more high resolution, if nothing else  :emotawesomepm9: 

Frankly don't understand why Bleepstore doesn't give you properly tagged 24-bit FLAC files.  I also don't know what the master files were -- they could have just upsampled 16 bit audio for all I know.

I'm streaming the previews on my telephone's internal speaker and this stream sounds like crap! Bad!

Not sure if I could detect a difference between the 24-bit and 16-bit lossless audio (or the MP3s for that matter) but it FEELS more high resolution, if nothing else  :emotawesomepm9: 

:trollface: 

Anyone know when the vinyl is gonna go offsale, I'd like to buy but not quite now.

Hasn't been stated afaik. Only info I've seen is what's on the bleepstore. 

And, welcome to you seemingly new folks. Hang your hats up, sit a while, and read the rules.  :sini:  :rtfm:  :duckhunt: 

the end of turbile epic casual, stpl idle is something else. like you think you've been looking at a beautiful sunset for 18 minutes but it was actually just a robot reptile's tail smacking across the bars of your underground jail cell.

Anyone know when the vinyl is gonna go offsale, I'd like to buy but not quite now.

Hasn't been stated afaik. Only info I've seen is what's on the bleepstore. 

And, welcome to you seemingly new folks. Hang your hats up, sit a while, and read the rules.  :sini:  :rtfm:  :duckhunt:

Thanks for the welcome, I was finally able to register after the site's CAPTCHA wasn't renewed a week or so ago, but yeah cheers about the shop, I'll probably impulse buy to be on the safe side!

Edited by milkface

I'm streaming the previews on my telephone's internal speaker and this stream sounds like crap! Bad!

Funnily I was listening to the first session through phone's speaker while on the street with me mate and it sounded sharper coz of the max volume distortion, we could also track transitions by bringing the phone closer to the ear. Da real shizz was actually a bit underwhelming.

This muthafucka just kills it all though

checked instagram for new autechre posts and found this short interview from 1996 infront of the Sagrada church. Anyone seen this before ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhd4EElHekH/?tagged=autechre

It's from the French doc universal techno

Edit : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JYD_7etGCrQ

Edited by D4M0

Frankly don't understand why Bleepstore doesn't give you properly tagged 24-bit FLAC files.  I also don't know what the master files were -- they could have just upsampled 16 bit audio for all I know.

I assumed the 24-bit files are for people who'd like to edit them. That's why they're only in wav format. Not many options to edit in flac.

Could be wrong though. But I don't see any other reason for it to make sense.

checked instagram for new autechre posts and found this short interview from 1996 infront of the Sagrada church. Anyone seen this before ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhd4EElHekH/?tagged=autechre

It's from the French doc universal techno

Edit :

sick ! didnt know about that doc looks amazing, ae can be seen from 44:40 playing live and the short interview.