IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

thehauntingsoul sounds like he's just gonna go into the regular ol Woods of Broken Men.

So is that watmmers in the woods? On my next hiking I will greet people with "hi sean 6ie:cr" and wait how they react.

Another AAA? Sean, pls

pls

dummy casual pt2

s66gq0.jpg

btw gonk tuf hi sounds like they unpacked at least rob's nord modular g2. i can't rid of feeling that i heard that flutey phrase in oversteps and quaristice tours records 

Edited by telefunken

"massive" seems inadequate to describe the last five minutes of violvoice. What's the next level? "Neutron star". I'm not certain light can escape from those slides - do we go "black hole"?

yeah fucking hell, it's good that there is some ambience after it because need a break after that 

...or as ancient aliens conspirators believe; proof points to the fact that Sean & Rob have in fact been visited by beings from another realm who imparted aural gifts of the God upon them to thrill and entertain the apes of earth...

thehauntingsoul sounds like he's just gonna go into the regular ol Woods of Broken Men.

So is that watmmers in the woods? On my next hiking I will greet people with "hi sean 6ie:cr" and wait how they react.

Another AAA? Sean, pls

pls

lol i dunno. at least a couple of people on here have significant others. the rest of us yeah are probably woods dwelling hobos in one sense or another

and yeah i want another 106 question session! we need to track down sean and rob's theological views as one of them sidestepped the question after saying they might return to it. (my theory: they are gods and they know it.)

So the lines between AE and 01/02/etc for each cover just mimic the leftmost edge of the numbers

Hard to explain but if you look at the 3 you can see how it matches up

I couldn't figure out why 04 had one line and 01 had 2 lines, now it makes a weird sense

Screen_Shot_2018_04_12_at_12_20_01_PM.pn

good catch, tDR doing their job well

i figured that as these marks will appear on the spine of the lp jackets, this is meant to make it easier to keep the individual sessions (=3 lps each) apart when they are in their slipcase. (also, from the look of it the resulting pattern could be read as a very stilized "ae" maybe? too lazy to check that out atm)

edit: or maybe not -from the pics on the bleepstore page it seems the lower parts of the jackets would be hidden in the inner cardbard casing of the box... but maybe these are just dummies :shrug: :shrug:

Edited by kieselguhr kid

"massive" seems inadequate to describe the last five minutes of violvoice. What's the next level? "Neutron star". I'm not certain light can escape from those slides - do we go "black hole"?

yeah fucking hell, it's good that there is some ambience after it because need a break after that

NTS1 was an act of courtesy in retrospect...we all would've died if NTS2 was released first lol

Several sweet tracks among the enchanting NTS2 journey, but e0 is next level, transcends all. Thanks Sean and Rob!

Edited by Roo

- 9 chrO is the tormented machine
- xflood by Hieronymus Bosch

thx james and kurt

I think 9 chrO is lush and relaxed like rew(1), Ae funk. Insta #1 for me.

Edited by Guest

alright, 3rd playthrough, got the flat for meself, first time proper loud via speakers (as it should be)...

just now during violvocs last few minutes i couldn't help myself but repeatedly scream "FUCK" at the top of my lungs, completely overwhelmed, physically even.

i'd like to take this opportunity to hit my final nail in the whole innovation discussion from before:

who the flying fuck could give a rat's ass about some eclecticism if the remodels make the originals seem like mere test drives like these do?!

for the moment it feels to me like everything they did in recent years was building up to this... well until next week i guess?!

yeah my processing power is seriosuly strained atm, too...

Edited by jaderpansen

xflood evokes something quasi-religious in me. something in style of 2001 space odyssey finale. really strange feeling. it is also feels like Move Of Ten times product.

Haven't stopped listening to NTS 2 since 4pm yesterday, it was even playing while I was sleeping, I'm sure I was dreaming about the track names? It's going to be on repaet all weekend. Violvoic is the beast!!!