IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

Also does anyone think maybe we need individual Session threads? I almost started them but don't wanna make the AE subforum more of a sprawling mess than it already is. 

I'd second that - it's a lot to digest. 

I'll just make another poll thread

Oh true, those can be used as individual Session discussion threads too of course, silly me.

This threads is already ranked at #6 here in Ae forum. twilbee a winner

threads are ranked within the subforum? or am I dumb? (yes I am but)

By ranked I think he means when u display subforum threads by no. of posts (it's on that lil blu bar at the top of the subforum page above pinned posts that you almost forget is there)

four of seven > 32a_refrected :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: #1isaPrettyDopeSessionTim

Edited by Bob Dobalina

I literally can't attempt making music ever again.

Actually this gave me inspiration to make some nice tunes again
these are both me

I was already super psyched for Janelle Monae and Arctic Monkeys returning after a half-decade wait (once again within a fortnight of one another), not to mention the John Maus releases, but new Autechre (and 8 hours of it) has a way of eliminating all else.

As I said earlier, I might save NTS3 or 4 for discovery on the CD/vinyl, just so my digestion isn't overloaded. Maybe a cursory sample. I'm the type that likes to initially immerse myself in an album for 1-3 weeks after all.

Edited by Roo

I was already super psyched for Janelle Monae and Arctic Monkeys returning after a half-decade wait (once again within a fortnight of one another), not to mention the John Maus releases, but new Autechre (and 8 hours of it) has a way of eliminating all else.

As I said earlier, I might save NTS3 or 4 for discovery on the CD/vinyl, just so my digestion isn't overloaded. Maybe a cursory sample. I'm the type that likes to initially immerse myself in an album for 1-3 weeks after all.

I'm thinking of doing this too...

'Cept I got the CD pack...

=P

8 hours of new 'techer is just...

Ahhhh!!

I think my brain will still be processing this first 4 hours when they finally ship the orders out...

And this is awesome. A whole thread where the majority of us get to hear new AE at the same time. It's like an online listening party. So cool.

I hope they do the same thing with their future releases as well...

Violvoic is like Sean and Rob were in the studio experimenting with a new patch in the system when suddenly something has gone horribly right! The AI has achieved sentience and is now an out of control synthcat that is now attacking Rob! So now Sean has to keep hitting it with a stick in an attempt to tame it. Meanwhile the metronome patch Rob was working on plays on unattended. After about 7min his efforts seem to be working but just to be sure he hits it even harder to establish dominancy and control over it. Finally at about 9min, success! Sean has tamed the mighty Autiger and allows it to purr and groove for the remainder of the track while he goes to check on Rob in the corner.

A whole hour? Then no... Their sell-by date has expired...

We're all eating stale 'techre, and our insides are going to pay for it.

Listened to Session 1 and 2 on a car ride to and from going to see Tarkovsky'S SOLARIS on the big screen today. Man what a fuckin trip both of these are. Initially I was thinking Session 2 was the clear topper, but upon listening to them both, I think it's much harder to say. I really am digging both of these. Listening while driving at full volume during a complete downpour did add to them both. Man between these two ae sessions and Solaris, my head is just gonked.
Next weekend will be doing Session 3 on the way to see STALKER. Can't Waet.

Edited by donotseemecricket

Oh, I read the book, but can't imagine to watch those old russian movies...

Violvoic is like Sean and Rob were in the studio experimenting with a new patch in the system when suddenly something has gone horribly right! The AI has achieved sentience and is now an out of control synthcat that is now attacking Rob! So now Sean has to keep hitting it with a stick in an attempt to tame it. Meanwhile the metronome patch Rob was working on plays on unattended. After about 7min his efforts seem to be working but just to be sure he hits it even harder to establish dominancy and control over it. Finally at about 9min, success! Sean has tamed the mighty Autiger and allows it to purr and groove for the remainder of the track while he goes to check on Rob in the corner.

lol Edited by Guest

God damn y'all are obsessed with cum

I mean, in this context I get it, but

Nothing wrong with a little sticky obsession...

So long as you don't loose your job because of it...

Flol

I can see e0 making the Incunabula/Amber era lovers very happy. May turn out to be awesome.

Edited by Guest