IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

One gong  MULTIPLE GONKS to rule them all

2co0u2c.png

Flol

Really glad to be part of WATMM. Those thursday listening sessions will be missed for sure ! Can't wait to hear what Ae will come up with today :music:

I was was listening to 'Eastre' from Elseq this morning and had a moment to myself where I dreamed it was the soundtrack to the funeral for my toaster.

That...actually sounds right. Good work.

We're now closer to the beginning of NTS S3 than the end will be from the beginning. If time went backwards and also we could hear the future then we'd still be within the sounds and the earth would be nothing. Let us float up into the stars. New galaxian wanderers and saints are we. There are no more secrets, we have discovered gonk matter encircling us all, carefree and casual, astronomically untethered. We know: six of eight, four of seven? SPIRAL: REFLECTED

Amen,  i mean Gonk !

Also can this just become a weekly thing forever now?

Pretty sure they have the technology to do this. I'd subscribe to some weekly or even monthly Autechre broadcast without thinking twice !

The LP boxset would be a bit too heavy tho :emotawesomepm9:

Pretty sure they have the technology to do this. I'd subscribe to some weekly or even monthly Autechre broadcast without thinking twice !

ae288lxuo5.png

Edited by jasondonervan

ae288lxuo5.png

"90+ lbs of Autechre forklifted to your door step on a collectible 1.5' x 2' Southern Yellow Pine pallet bound together with limited edition galvanized nails by The Designer's Republic™"