IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

You just lost my last ounce of respect wurst.

You just eaten my last ounce of Wurst, Spiral. I am not saying that in a gay kind of way.

Seriously, fLh, really? What's attractive in that track? Anything? 5 Ae fans like it. The other 90 Billion don't.

Edited by Guest

You just eaten my last ounce of Wurst, Spiral. I am not saying that in a gay kind of way.

Seriously, fLh, really? What's attractive in that track? Anything? 5 Ae fans like it. The other 90 Billion don't.

Good feeling to belong to those 5.

really? elseq and NTS both contain large amounts of that freeform improv vibe of late 60s and early 70s miles. elseq 5 is nail on the head.

its funky as hell

I've been relistening the NTS and I got a massive jazzy vibe from e0. 

In general, the more I listen to NTS, the more impressed I am. The level of detail and granularily on these tracks is insane! Funny, as I had the same impression about Exai and I rememberd that to listen it in its entirety was a challenge. NTS seems much more easy and accessible. 

really? elseq and NTS both contain large amounts of that freeform improv vibe of late 60s and early 70s miles. elseq 5 is nail on the head.

Jazz is shit. Faktreally!

Imo :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTQyLOwYsSk
Booooring :)

Edit: maaaybe if slowed down, half-speed ;)

Edited by xox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTQyLOwYsSk
Booooring :)

Edit: maaaybe if slowed down, half-speed ;)

This made me laugh... And then I had to explain to my gf why I was laughing...

I don't think she got it...

To be fair,I suck at explaining things, so it's probably all my fault.

But... Thanks for making me laugh!

=D