IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Age Of

someguy

where's the viral marketing and intricate narrative that has nothing to do with the album

also I'm guessing this'll be another GoD scenario where the CD comes with a lot more artwork than the vinyl

those are all the negatives I'm feeling right now. Everything else is pure hype. Gimme the fucking album

inb4 stephen g breaks all speed typing records by shitting on this album at a speed previously thought impossible based on current quantum physics frameworks

lol

I'm just being inflammatory/joshin'.

I'll wait for it to come out and give it a legit, honest listen. 

Nice to see everyone so hyped up for a release.  :happy:

Tempted to go and see the Myriad show at the Barbican. Is the place as awesome as it looks ?

I never managed to attempt an OPN gig despite being a huge fan of his work so I guess that would like catch up on all the shows I missed so far :cisfor:

That macbook on the cover is a goddamn travesty on the eyes

I wish I was more excited for this as I love his earlier stuff but Warp-era OPN has become too self-aware and entranced in a feedback loop of hype.  then again who knows, cud b gud

Hey y'all? 300mb zip download of "cat scraps" from GoD on the OPN bleep site. Look for a lil cat gif icon...

What ? Can't find it...Too bad, I was very looking forward to some more Pond Material :(

Wonder whether it'll leak months in advance like the previous two. Funny how most other artists have been able to avoid that sort of thing since the early 2000s or thereabouts.

can we ban Stephen from this thread forever. ty.

you can try  :catrecline:

early music, country and folk balladry, melodic pop, computer music

I’m not into OPN at all, but I saw this and had a chuckle.

can't for this post-everyformofmusiceverywritten album

lol