IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Age Of

someguy

hm dont really like the tshirt

DON'T BUY IT THE N.

but it looks really ugly , older opn shirts where great do !

Edited by Kavinsky

This is really strange, but I think I enjoy his interviews more than the music? seems like an interesting, dude. the music is cool too, of course. Anyway, that is a wicked album cover.

The main problem here is having a shirt with the word BONDAGE written on your back in big bold letters

what do you mean?

herman-cain-smile.gif

iIohPZq.gif  

Have to say that this is unusual in terms of 0pn promotion since arriving at Warp. GoD got old school levels of promotion. I don't know if Danny spent that himself or if it was an allocation. Good Time got quite a load of chatter ahead of release as well. Age Of is getting the same generic blurb and 60 day notice as any release on Blerp. Just peek the write-up on GoD in comparison. I don't really care because I'm a completely hooked fan and don't require selling but it is interesting (not really at all).

Reminded me of the Tomorrow's Harvest level of promotion. 

Wow everyone ban fumi he also did not find the releases worthy of the hype!

he doesn't stink up threads like you do.

yeah fumi is constantly posting stuff in new releases so whatchutalkingaboutwillis

Wow everyone ban fumi he also did not find the releases worthy of the hype!

he doesn't stink up threads like you do.

yeah fumi is constantly posting stuff in new releases so whatchutalkingaboutwillis

As am I.

I was being sarcastic.  :cisfor: 

great news, a fuck ton of great new releases on the horizon

innit? 2018 is off to a great start. 

ceephax, MoM, paradinas, we got these autechre sets to listen to. OPN for mostofyouguys. What else?

great news, a fuck ton of great new releases on the horizon

innit? 2018 is off to a great start. 

ceephax, MoM, paradinas, we got these autechre sets to listen to. OPN for mostofyouguys. What else?

new kanye?

I like OPN but do think it’s a little unusual how attention he draws. Most of his stuff is good, some of it great. Some expertly crafted tracks. But if I’m going weird Im going to Autechres recent stuff. Not his fault since ae is operating on a different level.

I will always listen to what OPN puts out but I’ll never lose my mind over him.

I will say, not a lot of album covers get me to say “oh fuck yes!!!” out loud to myself. Cover art is so great.

Hope it’s a great album, we need a good year of tunes!