IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Age Of

someguy

I'll definitely be checking it out but I've found his last few releases not worthy of the Bleep hype and 'hyper' - ventilating we see from folks on here. He's a great artist but it always bums me out that other (sometimes better) people are not given the OPN treatment. Of course, that's nothing to do with the music. For me, his best work was before the Bleep days but that's just my (lowly) opinion.

Everyone that doesn't get on two knees to suck opn dong should be banned

FACT

:derp: 

I hope I'm pleasantly surprised by this album. Would be a really good start to the year, tons of good releases in 2018 already. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I'll definitely be checking it out but I've found his last few releases not worthy of the Bleep hype and 'hyper' - ventilating we see from folks on here. He's a great artist but it always bums me out that other (sometimes better) people are not given the OPN treatment. Of course, that's nothing to do with the music. For me, his best work was before the Bleep days but that's just my (lowly) opinion.

totally, boomkat is guilty of this shit too, same with FACT and pfork's model of hype, features, etc...you can sense a "best new music" weeks if not months ahead of time

Just because I'm hyperventilating doesnt mean others need to do the same. I'm just stoked one of my fav artists is putting out an actual album.

Good Time soundtrack probably got more hype than it deserved. It's just like, a normal soundtrack...

Ganus is fucking with us? I don't see a cat icon anywhere

most definitely not fucking with anyone.

catscraps.gif

FACT

I hope I'm pleasantly surprised by this album. Would be a really good start to the year, tons of good releases in 2018 already. 

You were shitting in the thread as soon as it was made, that's why you're probably getting some backlash.

FACT

You were shitting in the thread as soon as it was made, that's why you're probably getting some backlash.

There are a lot of people on watmm + in this thread that I talk to on an almost daily basis, so they would know I'm obviously joking. 

Not "talk to" I guess. *Chat with*.

Carry on le-cult of OPN!  :music:

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Just because I'm hyperventilating doesnt mean others need to do the same. I'm just stoked one of my fav artists is putting out an actual album.

Good Time soundtrack probably got more hype than it deserved. It's just like, a normal soundtrack...

catscraps.gif

how about a link then

catscraps.gif

how about a link then

Wait, so that cat scraps image isn't clickable for you? Works for me....

catscraps.gif

how about a link then

Wait, so that cat scraps image isn't clickable for you? Works for me....

Samesies  :music:

Wow everyone ban fumi he also did not find the releases worthy of the hype!

he doesn't stink up threads like you do.

also this is out just days before my birthday. ty based OPN. pre-ordered.

Edited by QQQ

hell yea man I have been running out of parameters, hope he hands out some new ones

edit:

Hey y'all? 300mb zip download of "cat scraps" from GoD on the OPN bleep site. Look for a lil cat gif icon...

What ? Can't find it...Too bad, I was very looking forward to some more Pond Material :(

I'm terribly allergic to cats, I have catblocker installed on my browser so I don't have to be in the precense of such monsters Edited by MIXL2

hell yea man I have been running out of parameters, hope he hands out some new ones

edit:

Hey y'all? 300mb zip download of "cat scraps" from GoD on the OPN bleep site. Look for a lil cat gif icon...

What ? Can't find it...Too bad, I was very looking forward to some more Pond Material :(

I'm terribly allergic to cats, I have catblocker installed on my browser so I don't have to be in the precense of such monsters

http://www.pointnever.com/catscraps.zip

Have to say that this is unusual in terms of 0pn promotion since arriving at Warp. GoD got old school levels of promotion. I don't know if Danny spent that himself or if it was an allocation. Good Time got quite a load of chatter ahead of release as well. Age Of is getting the same generic blurb and 60 day notice as any release on Blerp. Just peek the write-up on GoD in comparison. I don't really care because I'm a completely hooked fan and don't require selling but it is interesting (not really at all).

Agree with you. That + I expected some deluxe packaging or whatever coming from Warp, at least a 2 x LP pressing.

I don't know if that's relevant but when asked on Twitter if a single was to be released he answered :

2016-2018s worth of things to get as we near release date, and beyond. (https://t.co/pllwtVbW8Q)