IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Age Of

someguy

I like the dark and jarring sounding textures on some of these previews. from what I hear so far. a lot of it makes me think of a point and click game or an x-files episode in the vaguest free-associative way. definitely feels more spacious and ambient than god.

I can't fucking stand Bon Iver.

I played his last album a few days ago out of curiosity , wow I was quite impressed with how fucking bad it was. An abomination in my humble opinion.

I played his last album a few days ago out of curiosity , wow I was quite impressed with how fucking bad it was. An abomination in my humble opinion.

*triggered*

i love his last album, it's beautifull, weird, fresh and new, yall trippin

*triggered*

na is just him having a fit with an op-1

*triggered*

I liked 22, a Million too :beer:

liked it a LOT

*triggered*

liked it a LOT

Oh yeah he did that vaporwave by way of Laurie Anderson 'experimental' album last year didn't he? Will check that out, remember it sounding interesting tbh.

I was talking about all the stuff before that that made him famous. To me it sounded like bon jovi gone bedwetter indie emo.

Album length of the JP version is 46:25.. so duck a couple of minutes off that for the bonus track Trance 1 and you're looking at sub-45mins.

If such minutiae is of interest.

:fear:

Edited by jasondonervan

*triggered*

liked it a LOT

Oh yeah he did that vaporwave by way of Laurie Anderson 'experimental' album last year didn't he? Will check that out, remember it sounding interesting tbh.

I was talking about all the stuff before that that made him famous. To me it sounded like bon jovi gone bedwetter indie emo.

same here, I tried to listen to his other albums and couldn't make it past the 3rd track or so. Last album's tight though (imo)

*triggered*

liked it a LOT

same here, I tried to listen to his other albums and couldn't make it past the 3rd track or so. Last album's tight though (imo)

I actually prefer the stuff he did before 22AM. Got excited when I heard he was fucking with an OP1 and bringing more electronics into the fold, but most of the album fell flat to me.

The artwork is fucking excellent though.

*triggered*

I think you must of been trippin' Mister Ooze when you listened to it, nothing else could explain such a travesty!

Edited by beerwolf

why are we talking about bonny bear

cuz he used Teenage Engineering OP-1 I guess

22, A Million was actually a great album imho, never really got into his other stuff, rather listen to old Angel Olsen or Phosphorescent for that 'sad person in a wood cabin' vibe