IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Age Of

someguy

Of note: "CGI artist and musician Nate Boyce calls in to speak to his collaboration with Oneohtrix Point Never for his MYRIAD event. The two have worked together abundantly – developing audiovisual installations, creating album art and visuals and constructing live stage design – but this may be their most immersive project to date."

Part of a short interview (in French): http://www.greenroom.fr/122324-oneohtrix-point-never

GR: "Your new Age of Album seems to have inspired MYRIAD, the performance you'll be doing in a few days at New York's Park Avenue Armory on May 22nd and 24th. What difference do you make between the record and this stage performance?"

DL: "These are two different projects, even if they are fundamentally related because the music of the performance is based on that of the album. Let's say this is what I call a dumb opera. It's not a real opera, with a story clearly formulated. For me, the performance of MYRIAD is a more definite version of some spooky ideas that came in a somewhat intuitive way on the disc."

listenin to da mix

yeah I gotta peep the rest, Conor Thomas always brings along a tasty set

loving Warning anyhoo

yeah I haven't even gotten to the opn track yet and I've been hell of enjoying this mix

listenin to da mix

loving Warning anyhoo

yeah I haven't even gotten to the opn track yet and I've been hell of enjoying this mix

Love me some Jasss

listenin to da mix

loving Warning anyhoo

hell of

Warning sounds intense!!! I fear that the album will be too "mellow" but this track is a step in the eight direction, at least to my ears!