IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Age Of

someguy

By the way I just found a digital free access copy of Les Songes Drôlatiques de Pantagruel (from where the weird ecco harvest etc. drawings are) : http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b84524043/f11.item

There are 120 of them lol and they all look awesome !

inspired by alcofribas lol

By the way I just found a digital free access copy of Les Songes Drôlatiques de Pantagruel (from where the weird ecco harvest etc. drawings are) : http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b84524043/f11.item

There are 120 of them lol and they all look awesome !

inspired by alcofribas lol

lol

this design looks like it’s just filled with logos like some nascar but that’s prob just “cultural” and 90s kids and so forth.

Rabelais this, Rabelais that. Maybe the best way to cope with all the hot air being blown about this album is to imagine it's all one big scheme to troll the shit out of Alco.

art looks good as fuck. i cancelled my bleep pre-order and re-ordering somewhere with the card . . . I can't help but be a sucker for stickers and random gimmicky shit.

Rabelais this, Rabelais that. Maybe the best way to cope with all the hot air being blown about this album is to imagine it's all one big scheme to troll the shit out of Alco.

I’m 100% going with this

An interesting thing about those drawings is that it's not a Rabelais thing but most probably a random dude taking advantage of Rabelais' name and popularity at that time...

...and it makes it even more OPN-ey

Tempted to get this for the lovely artwork despite not being particularly enamoured by the single (it's fine though).

Where's the best version at? See lots of chat about cards and stickers but can't be arsed to read through the thread cuz I'm on hour 19 of a train journey wiv on a smidgen of internet.

Tempted to get this for the lovely artwork despite not being particularly enamoured by the single (it's fine though).

Where's the best version at? See lots of chat about cards and stickers but can't be arsed to read through the thread cuz I'm on hour 19 of a train journey wiv on a smidgen of internet.

Base versions of the albums with fancy packaging same all over on CD/LP versions, with exception of Japanese release which includes a bonus track.

There are a handful of tarot cards, but just one available for preordering at select retailers, then you get another one on collection or whatever. Not confirmed how the others are being distributed yet. Wonder if they're gonna give out special ones at MYRIAD shows.

The only sticker I know of for now is a preorder bonus for the Japanese edition (Amazon Japan). Guessing some might surface closer to release, but handed out to stores, maybe with Blerp preorders, etc.

Expecting some merch at MYRIAD - there's some provision for preordering and collecting the album from the Barbican show, it's on the Barbican site but wasn't quite working properly when I last looked.

Black Snow is a bit meh, but the rest of the previews (thx Jason!) sound promising enough for a pre-order.

Usually I'd get vinyl but that CD looks sexy as hell. Need to sit down and have a pwopa fink about this. Does the CD have tarot cards too?

warp.net/news/oneohtrix-point-never-age-of-collectors-cards-available-at-indie-retailers

(I think you just get a card regardless of which format you preorder)

Edited by jasondonervan