IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Age Of

someguy

After 1 listen: Nihilistic (+pretentious) emo twaddle wherein the best moments are short lived and stifled by lack of development BUT the whole thing is textural beautiful, contains moments of lush detail+twists and occasionally very pleasing bits of melody and harmony.

Think I quite like it but doubt it'll get played lots in the long run...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Japan bonus time. Full version (the SETI version was an edit). Enjoy it while it lasts, thanks for nothin' in advance, pooptoob.

beautiful

Still Stuff is my favorite track as of right now, mostly because of Anohni's singing

could overtake still life as my bestest favouritest opn track ever

since you're in Spain... going to Primavera this coming week?

Still Stuff is my favorite track as of right now, mostly because of Anohni's singing

could overtake still life as my bestest favouritest opn track ever

since you're in Spain... going to Primavera this coming week?

nope, it's on the other side of the country (in a different country even, or maybe not)... one day though

I'm all the way in Alaska and I'm going to it, shame on you

The implication that anyone within a 1100 km radius has no excuse not to go to Primavera would explain why it's more overcrowded than a refugee camp

Anyone else obsessed by Same ??? Love that song, I admire the way it sounds like a sampled eccojam despite being a fully original composition!

I'm all the way in Alaska and I'm going to it, shame on you

Barbados is in Alaska ?

not sure, checking google maps rn I'll get back 2 u

yeah ive heard the weather is nearly the same so i guess its not far

Anyone else obsessed by Same ??? Love that song, I admire the way it sounds like a sampled eccojam despite being a fully original composition!

Yeah it sounds like the drums have been slowed behind Anohni to evoke that feeling