IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Age Of

someguy

I am so obsessed with the Myriad live version of "Still Stuff"

The vibe of those blocks of songs remind me of Eno's "Another Green World", and a bit of Momus and Anne Laplantine's Summerisle ?

this album feels transitional... one foot in R+7 / GoD, the other in Myriad / the future. Not fully formed. Still enjoyable though

I agree with this. 

this album feels transitional... one foot in R+7 / GoD, the other in Myriad / the future. Not fully formed. Still enjoyable though

I agree with this.

I agree with this. 

I do about the transitional part, but i think it is fully formed. I think it flows really well. feels complete in it's own to me.

"But we don't even know what the price is!" .... oh wait

I love how he is still sharing some hindsight about Age Of. He looks very proud of it that's great

A We'll Take It accompanying EP with alternate versions of some tunes would be killer!! July 6th isn't that far we will most likely have news from OPN or warp in a week or so!

Vids from the egg:

"the day Toys 2 locked in. note that chair behind the other chair. that’s a health and safety perimeter so that I wouldn’t bang my head against that draconian fixture lol. incidentally some GRM feedback kicks in right when I zoom in on the stone bench Jul ‘17" (instagram)

"“still stuff” early demo before the more spacious reharm. we play the first verse “the demo way” live, before switching to final ver. Chorus and v2. it’s nice to remember days of dripping cantilevers." (instagram)

noice. i noticed he has a yamaha VL1 which is a very cool and interesting physical modelling synth (before the idea got abandoned in favour of virtual analogues in the mid-late 90s). i wonder what songs it got used on? also OPN as an ableton user CONFIRMED

Great synth but sadly really expensive !

lol jason went all out I see, I assume the cards didn't come with the LP order? My copy is arriving today but have to pick it up from the depot tomorrow.

Cards were instore pickups (bluey = preorder, mellow yellow = collection). Bleep not sending them out, boourns

picked up my pre-ordered today. the cards look lush, so it's a bit of a shame they aren't higher quality. i wonder how the other ones will be released.

yet again OPN releases an absolute doozy of a record. it hit me immediately on listen which GOD didn't, but i'm already looking forward to diving in further with re-listening. another 10/10 AOTY from OPN

picked up my pre-ordered today. the cards look lush, so it's a bit of a shame they aren't higher quality. i wonder how the other ones will be released.

yet again OPN releases an absolute doozy of a record. it hit me immediately on listen which GOD didn't, but i'm already looking forward to diving in further with re-listening. another 10/10 AOTY from OPN

I was hoping they would have been nice and laminated like the Syro dropcards, but twernt to be.

10655054_707114282676c3ur4.jpg

dempi4bw4aadb6d3foqd.jpg

Tweet since deleted

didn't Ferraro already to a LA riot concept album? 

still seems interesting if true, reminds me of this lol

It should include mental feelings and ideas related to minerals secrets in the depths, a second invisible moon, a striper girl that does hypnotism and rules wall street secretly, a discouraging moment in Pitagoras life that accidentally led him into the source behind the source, a legendary talking Gekko, an immortal individual from Saturn that is made of a rare crystal, the idea of transhumanism being destroyed and forbidden by a mysterious individual that wears a hat, a skycrapper full of replicas of robotic greek ancient philosophers walking around and thinking, a blood pact made of artificial blood from a femenine robot with blood of her masculine human lover, a plasma child, internet massive and final breakdown due to a child mastermind sabotage, a clan of women that can transform themselves into birds, a rare latino cop that sabotages the ultimate nanoweapon system from Russia, the autumn season being modified by an unpredicted plasma cataclism inside the earth, a legendary ancient motorbike..