IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Age Of

someguy

Almost forgot to check my adobe slats... Don't miss out on this!

$10 to see the Myriad show at Merriweather Post Pavilion on October 13th. 

https://opusmerriweather.com/

This event is now freeeeeeeee

Opn please never play festivals again.

The myriad show I saw in Paris was brilliant.

Can't wait for the quantum bits from this free show to affect your past experience.  :cisfor:

• 4 weeks later...

1118591idtj.jpg

Love In The Time Of Lexapro EP

WAP429

23/11/2018

1 Love In The Time Of Lexapro (4:06)
2 Last Known Image Of A Song (Ryuichi Sakamoto Rework) (4:26)
3 Thank God I'm A Country Girl (2:05)
4 Babylon (Oneohtrix Point Never & (Sandy) Alex G) (3:40)

"Warp presents Love In The Time Of Lexapro, the new EP from Oneohtrix Point Never.

Featuring the long-standing live favourite title track, the EP is perfectly complemented by collaborations between OPN and Ryuichi Sakamoto, plus an acoustic collaboration of the haunting ode to New York City, 'Babylon' featuring Alex G, as well as the brand new cut 'Thank God I'm a Country Girl'.

Love In The Time Of Lexapro continues the worldwide take over that began with the 'Age Of' album, 'The Station' and 'We'll Take It' singles, delivering here another outstanding, extended session."
Edited by jasondonervan

1118591idtj.jpg

WAP429

23/11/2018

Dude is doing an amazing job with the artwork lately. 

Lexapro is a great track! I like when he's able to keep a consistent sound for a full tune. Nice vibes on this one.

1118591idtj.jpg

WAP429

23/11/2018

Dude is doing an amazing job with the artwork lately. 

Lexapro is a great track! I like when he's able to keep a consistent sound for a full tune. Nice vibes on this one.

Some Christian Lassen vibes from this artwork

lassen_73736_3.jpg

is the Eccojams throwback to obvious to even mention or did nobody notice

Trying to figure out why i thought "oh shit, Ecco the dolpHin, nice" but not of Ecco jams specifically. Like should have been one simple extra neuron firing right?

those drugs tho

Edited by eczem

Goddamn this is good

Lusher synth pad at beginning reminds me a bit of Lone sans the drum machine and house-y rhythms.

That bit around 0:50 is gorgeous, love his use of bass. Man, his composition skills have really grown. This single shows how much he's come full-circle, he's returned to his older timbres, equipment, direction BUT with a fresh take on his composing, phrasing, and song structures.

I feel like Age Of was a preview of a new era of music from 0PN. Really, really digging this.

Lexapro is awesome indeed. A much refined Age Of / Good Time track. It's so good to hear so many good tracks coming off the Age Of project !

Can't wait to hear the other tracks as well. Yeah, even Babylon (except if it's a full acoustic guitar cover of the original tune)

Lexapro is awesome indeed. A much refined Age Of / Good Time track. It's so good to hear so many good tracks coming off the Age Of project !

Can't wait to hear the other tracks as well. Yeah, even Babylon (except if it's a full acoustic guitar cover of the original tune)

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey, I'm playing a fine-ass version of "Black Snow" on acoustic guitar, it's heart-warming I tell ya  :emotawesomepm9:

it was pretty weird at the Barbican when he put a stool down at the front of the stage and got a guitar out. he said "okay guys I'm just gonna bring it down a bit" and performed an acoustic version of Babylon, and the entire audience pelted him with tomatoes

maxresdefault.jpg

Holy shit at first I really thought you excavated an old picture of mine during my emo-guitar-high school days lol