IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Age Of

someguy

There's a faint background texture at 1:17 in that track that sounds like "zebra" right before the dope choppy percussion comes in at the end

i get the impression that a decent part of his process revolves around compiling a massif COOL SOUNDS library & then stitching them together into tracks (even back on rifts there's certain juno textures that seem to be carried over directly from older pre-OPN material)

dear god i feel like an oldschool startrek fan hounding william shatner at a convention

It clearly wasn't a great idea to release that track just a few minutes before the Autechre show lol.

Anyway I don't really know what to do with that track. Will listen to it again within the context of the video. Glad to hear he's doing new things tho!

>Oneohtrix Point Never - Lead Voice on Babylon, The Station, Black Snow, Still Stuff That Doesn’t Happen 

>Prurient - Voice on Babylon, Warning and Same
>Kelsey Lu - Keyboards on Manifold and Last Known Image Of A Song
>Anohni - Voice on Black Snow, We’ll Take It, Same and Still Stuff That Doesn’t Happen
>Eli Keszler - Drums on Black Snow, Warning, Raycats and Still Stuff That Doesn’t Happen
>James Blake - Keyboards on We’ll Take It, Still Stuff That Doesn’t Happen and Same
>Shaun Trujillo - Words on Black Snow, The Station and Still Stuff That Doesn’t Happen

i dont know but i love this guy, always unique sounds and aesthetics

yeah i feel like on first listen the thing i appreciate most about this track is that he's clearly still making an effort to explore new musical directions on each release, moreso than most artists i've encountered