IGNORED

FAH - FUTURE RX

batch

another no brainer. loved the title cut off of his soundclog.

From the creators of Fundamental Records, Music for The Other People Place, 808 Box..., and from the same mind behind Patronen and LCTR, we are proud to present a new project, a new label and the first full album:

FAH - FUTURE RX - Double 12" + 7"
Release Date: 30th April
MENTAL FUN RECORDS 001

DYKkH7ZWAAALf5_.jpg

230ccb82f0b4af98117d87d908ccd5d9.png

looks like it's limited to 111 copies ^^^

i'm assuming this really will be inset in a wooden box as pictured, being an alex stark thing. cue the cries for an "italian cardboard" version that you can file on your shelf...

edit: https://www.fundamental-records.com/fah-future-rx-001mf

FAH - FUTURE RX

Limited Edition Wooden Box - 111 units

Double High Quality Vinyl Records 2x12" + extra 7"
Release Date: 30th April
MENTAL FUN RECORDS 001

Robin de Bekker aka Patronen aka Fah, has possibly created his most exciting work to date. An excellent full album made with just one machine, the classic Yamaha RX5, but with special modifications that allow him to use the machine’s sound converters and sequencer with his own sounds, adding warmth and an incredible texture that you can hear in every track Fah created for this project.

We want to celebrate the first release and we have created a very special limited edition made in a wooden box with artwork inspired by Yamaha’s original design for the RX5 drum machine. Each box is silkscreen printed by hand, one by one.

In addition we also want to celebrate this first release on Mental Fun Records, so we have created a series of T-Shirts that we will give to the first ones who pre-order this album, while supplies last.

This edition includes two high quality 12” vinyl records plus a third 7" vinyl record and will only be available in vinyl format.

• 2 weeks later...

No digital???

sorry but seriously F no digital  :cry:  :shrug:  :catrage:  :catnope:  :nope:

Not for now, but you're getting that digital from me eventually. 

Fahz0r oh my Fahz0r, will the digital version of the LCTR albums ever be available ? Will buy them in a heartbeat (as well as the ones this thread is about of course). The 4 Patronen volumes are personal favorites, the limited edition is lovely, but I always go for the FLACs.

No digital???

sorry but seriously F no digital :cry::shrug::catrage::catnope::nope:

Good news,thank you ?

No digital???

Awesome, I will pay you!

What we'll do is have the vinyl first, and then later on there will be digital available on my own bandcamp. Can't set a date yet, it depends on how quick they go..

Fah the workingman's friend.

What can I say, I like giving people something special through vinyl but also can't leave out my peeps who just want the digital.

Fahz0r oh my Fahz0r, will the digital version of the LCTR albums ever be available ? Will buy them in a heartbeat (as well as the ones this thread is about of course). The 4 Patronen volumes are personal favorites, the limited edition is lovely, but I always go for the FLACs.

We sorted Teal Ranger digital version out just a day a go, I'll be curating a proper digital version (that's ++special tracks)

No digital???

Good news,thank you

Stay tuned !

• 1 month later...

got the "last copies" email and i'm starting to panic that there will be no additional "standard" vinyl release

omg, bleep email just came in. the vinyl gods have delivered me from sorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Fun album to play around with pitch. Backflip is my jam

Great concept and execution Robin!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Archived