IGNORED

Skee Mask - Compro

fumi

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo anyone got the inside when this will be repressed?

end of june

Thank you. Looking forward to nabbing this. Can't stop listening to it on iTunes ND excited to get it physical. 

Personally I love the slow burn intro tracks, and indeed the gentle acceleration of the beginning of the album.

this one just keeps getting better

Yeah I'm now totally into how "soft" this is.

Almost Ulrich Schnauss-like at times.

Personally I love the slow burn intro tracks, and indeed the gentle acceleration of the beginning of the album.

this one just keeps getting better

Yeah I'm now totally into how "soft" this is.

Almost Ulrich Schnauss-like at times.

yeah, its perfect for biking

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Took some of your advice and put it on while cycling a few times around Dorney Olympic rowing lake (no traffic to spoil the flow just a few cyclists, runners and birdwatchers). It is indeed a perfect soundtrack for peddling to. 

this and 1800HaightSt have given me such a happiness in the form of crunchified breakbeat techno ambience

thanks for the 1800haightstreet recco!

Yeah amazing stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

Slept on this for the longest time because I realized I was getting this dude mixed up with the trap producer "Ski Mask" (dumb, i know)... Anyways, finally got around to listening to this album this weekend, and wow this stuff is fuckin' lush! Easily has become one of my favs from this year already, gonna have to check out Shred as well.

Slept on this for the longest time because I realized I was getting this dude mixed up with the trap producer "Ski Mask" (dumb, i know)... Anyways, finally got around to listening to this album this weekend, and wow this stuff is fuckin' lush! Easily has become one of my favs from this year already, gonna have to check out Shred as well.

Feel like I made the same mistake, just got round to checking Compro out and it's fucking great.

Finally got my greasy little hands on a repress of this and, oh happy days, found a store that Shred in stock as well.

For me one of the main reasons these albums work so well, besides having a whole bunch of great music, is because they gently get you into the mood like a good dj set which makes them feel like a coherent collection of tracks.  

Archived