Autechre - Australia - 2018

I have just finished my AMNI Master of the Melb gig which I was at. Mastered off of djimbe recording. Just made it come alive more. Thanks for recording djimbe!

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have just finished my AMNI Master of the Melb gig which I was at. Mastered off of djimbe recording. Just made it come alive more. Thanks for recording djimbe!

the recording was by bitroast, think you may have just remastered a remaster :whistling:

OOOOOO thank you to the remasters (and re-remasters?)! 

=D

I'm just now listening to this for the first time, I'm excited to see how different it is from all the onesix shows! 

=D

WOOOOOO!!!!

Wouldn't you rather do the original raw recording? I'm reuploading it now anyway.

Nah its cool. it was a very low level live performance, could have been a tad louder on the night.

Yeah, just having my first listen to the raw, reminds me a lot of Sydney, love the beautiful build up.

Wouldn't you rather do the original raw recording? I'm reuploading it now anyway.

Nah its cool. it was a very low level live performance, could have been a tad louder on the night.

ahk no prob

Edit: reupped the raw recording as I was uploading it anyway

Edited by hello spiral

Thanks again for your work AMNI. Given the recording limitations this will do nicely until the official soundboards pop up.

woah, your master sounds VERY clear and loud, hence almost a tad too harsh in the treble section. Would like to have something inbetween djimbe's and amni's version. But on the second thought it probably makes no sense to be perfectionist about a bootleg recording

https://soundcloud.com/professionalmemecurator/autechre-tasmania-part-1

the part at 10:00 in the second recording is some sickness, apparently it was causing the people listening to cum in their pants lol

this is all I've found so far, maybe some other people have made recordings

thanks for this.

:)

the remaster sounds pretty good considering the source. even hearing it this way is nice. such mood and immensity. these fucking guys. so good.

thanks again

edit: is that dude yelling "GONK!"

flol. awesome.

Confirmed Gonk

Like 2010, love the Melbournian chatter throughout. Love that sound of something dropped clattering at 26:23. Assumed it was an empty beer cup on first listen, but sounds too tasty to not be in the music. Then heard it again at 28:05 on second listen, definitely not an attendee accessory, it pops up subtly a lot around this point.

Is that Gonk call at the end (like an encore call)? Heard that as well, in the last minute I think.