Autechre - Australia - 2018

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like 2010, love the Melbournian chatter throughout. Love that sound of something dropped clattering at 26:23. Assumed it was an empty beer cup on first listen, but sounds too tasty to not be in the music. Then heard it again at 28:05 on second listen, definitely not an attendee accessory, it pops up subtly a lot around this point.

Is that Gonk call at the end (like an encore call)? Heard that as well, in the last minute I think.

34669986_207774428916m1k1d.jpg

:emotawesomepm9:

lol I took that photo, so ridiculous to see the pokies (for non-australians: electronic poker/gambling machines) behind it

I had to get a shot of me in front of it, so ridiculous

post-161-0-40345100-1529710869_thumb.jpg

T-shirts were expensive but I'm guessing pretty rare? So good to see another black ae shirt..

post-161-0-28238000-1529710888_thumb.jpg

post-161-0-57796000-1529710899_thumb.jpg

That Tasmania bootleg is so good

yeah this is were intricacies highlighting deviations from former iterations are at... shims be riplin, yo! shame it's incomplete.

yeah this is were intricacies highlighting deviations from former iterations are at... shims be riplin, yo! shame it's incomplete.

I was thinking the same thing... it's a great recording... 

=P

woah, your master sounds VERY clear and loud, hence almost a tad too harsh in the treble section. Would like to have something inbetween djimbe's and amni's version. But on the second thought it probably makes no sense to be perfectionist about a bootleg recording

Hehehe. That's what I was thinking as I went to bed after my quickie master.

Thanks Amni and all the other folks.

lol I took that photo, so ridiculous to see the pokies (for non-australians: electronic poker/gambling machines) behind it

attachicon.gifunnamed-3.jpg

Holy shit that's awesome lol

aye, prime cut ripl, auStechre slays

thanks for the recordings & remasters folks! :music:

nice to hear that this boot captures the grand Melbourne tradition of a girl saying "stop it!" during an autechre concert. :lol:

Complete missed both this things (windows and merch) at the end! Was too disoriented from trying to make sense of what had just happened.

Walked to my car a block away and started the engine not knowing how I got there or what the hell was going on.

The experience was outer body. Would have loved a shirt thought, damn it!

Feel very fortunate to have been there at all!

Yeah I gonked the first time thanks to some encouragement from stick!

Like 2010, love the Melbournian chatter throughout. Love that sound of something dropped clattering at 26:23. Assumed it was an empty beer cup on first listen, but sounds too tasty to not be in the music. Then heard it again at 28:05 on second listen, definitely not an attendee accessory, it pops up subtly a lot around this point.

Is that Gonk call at the end (like an encore call)? Heard that as well, in the last minute I think.

attachicon.gifunnamed-3.jpg

T-shirts were expensive but I'm guessing pretty rare? So good to see another black ae shirt..

attachicon.gifunnamed-1.jpg

attachicon.gifunnamed-2.jpg

Edited by sine nomine

Kinda wish I'd stuck around to see if they came out the front afterwards. I remember last time someone got a photo with them out the front of the venue after the show.. that said I wouldn't really know what to say except "thanks" lol

You legend! Attended Sydney, and now have bootlegs for Melb and Hobart. Feels like you've experienced the whole tour, out of this world.

Tassi Amni Mstr https://we.tl/LBuomhYzUW

So sweet, thank you so much!!!

=D

These recordings (especially the remasters) are so fucking great!

I'm actually really glad they expanded the onesix set instead of writing a whole new show. Especially with the lack of variation in the recordings from the onesix tour...

Lots of hopes they release soundboard recordings like the AE_Live shows. I'd drop another $40 on them in a heartbeat...

it's interesting comparing onesix evolution to AE_LIVE...

while the latter featured more and more parts and sometimes added more details to old ones (Katowice gets to the end of Krakow in roughly half the time) this time they seem more concentrated on honing the shizzles that be. they even take more time to develop some bits this time around with just enough percussive elements added here n there to hold stuff somewhat tighter together, also note how the transition into the "BREAKBEATS! BREAKBEATS!" track is alot smoother now.

i think the overall flow has improved quite alot: optimization goin on! makes me hope we might indeed still see a release...

thanks @amni for remixing duties as always!

yeah I really want to hear some of the stuff from this set in high quality.. mostly that track at around 57min and those massive doomy chords near the end.

not as much complaining here about the crowd talking at the Melbourne gig than I would have expected.

ae were fkn amazing but FKN SHUT UP, not being able to concentrate on the music entirely definitely ruined much of the quieter moments for me, innate talking about crap was all I could hear.  the crowd were wierd compared to prior ae gigs i've been to.  i don't understand why you'd pay that much for a ticket and then talk through the whole show.

Edited by xf

Talking through the show sucks for sure but if the show goes for 80 mins and there are 500 people there you are expecting 40000 mins of silence from a bunch of excited people under the influence having a good time ? Ideally

People wouldn't make a peep but it's an unrealistic expectation . Having full blown conversations is mega rude and ideally it shouldn't happen tho and those people should be told shut the fuck up.

Mesh , were u anti applause ?

I hated the cheers between the church chords at the end but also felt like a big grinch for hating on people

not as much complaining here about the crowd talking at the Melbourne gig than I would have expected.

ae were fkn amazing but FKN SHUT UP, not being able to concentrate on the music entirely definitely ruined much of the quieter moments for me, innate talking about crap was all I could hear. the crowd were wierd compared to prior ae gigs i've been to. i don't understand why you'd pay that much for a ticket and then talk through the whole show.

I can't actually recall any talking around where I was . Where were u standing ?