IGNORED

New music for film

encym

Hi all,

Haven't posted here a while.

Just wanted to keep you posted about recent activities - amongst them music for a short film for an art show in Clapham, South London, this spring.

Find out more here - thanks for listening!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First track is solid soundtrack work, second track is spot on ambience, love the way it flows in that longform way that lets it soak up the background.

Thanks, Claudius!

@ Folly: my favourite part is that guitar duet in the background. Adds so much to it rhytmically and harmonically. Great idea!

Thanks for listening so attentively, Chabraendeky

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Music for Meditation is fantastic. Very SotL, or I suppose more-so a less classical AWVFTS, feel to it. Great ambient!

Thank you so much!

You might enjoy my most recent collab with Oxford Ambient Collective:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just wanted to keep you posted about recent activities - amongst them music for a short film for an art show in Clapham, South London, this spring.

https://soundcloud.com/encymlll/building-days-for-a-film-by-matthew-benington

Hi encym, both your music and username sound familiar. I used to post waaaaaay back in the early 2000's here. The first one is cacophonous and awesome, I'm curious to know what sort of scene it'd be used in. I'm totally digging the second track. It's hard to really judge ambient music. It either sounds good or doesn't in my opinion. Trough my monitors, it sounds like you have some nice stereo fade effects going. 

• 3 weeks later...

Today's news:

Thanks!

Pretty unique sounding. Lots of interesting sound elements coming into play. The soundtrack to being stuck in a parallel universe with no chance of going back.

Thanks @eczem!

Hi all,

Hi encym, both your music and username sound familiar. I used to post waaaaaay back in the early 2000's here. The first one is cacophonous and awesome, I'm curious to know what sort of scene it'd be used in. I'm totally digging the second track. It's hard to really judge ambient music. It either sounds good or doesn't in my opinion. Trough my monitors, it sounds like you have some nice stereo fade effects going. 

Cheers geographyhorse!

Here's Matthew's short film that I wrote this for: https://www.facebook.com/encym/videos/1747621968665616/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived