IGNORED

Autechre // Japan

Soloman Tump

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw something about this on Twitter yesterday, but the picture looked just like the OneSix tour adverts so I wasn't sure if it was legit or just some photoshop. Has there been anything official confirming more dates? I mean it'd make sense of course, just curious if it's legit/means more touring/maybe America.

Autechre+Japan+liquid room=my dreamed journey

Hope someone will record andy set as well !

Same thing, Ae in Japan is my weeaboo wet dream

Edit : and being noticed by Sean senpai

I think this will be their third time (that I know of) throwing a gig in Japan. But unfortunately I can't make it for the very reason StocKo mentioned.

Either way, I'm hoping somebody can share a recording of it afterwards.

I think this will be their third time (that I know of) throwing a gig in Japan. But unfortunately I can't make it for the very reason StocKo mentioned.

LemanRuss, understandably I'm loading on you a gigantic hope: you think you can record that?

LemanRuss, understandably I'm loading on you a gigantic hope: you think you can record that?

I'll have a go!

If I understand correctly, there is another round of tickets being sold at noon Tokyo time (23 minutes from now). Can anyone buy me a ticket? I will paypal you 200% of the cost of the ticket.

If I understand correctly, there is another round of tickets being sold at noon Tokyo time (23 minutes from now). Can anyone buy me a ticket? I will paypal you 200% of the cost of the ticket.

PM sent.  I can get tickets for anyone else who wants them too.

I'll have a go!

GREAT!  :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

i wonder if they're gonna bring some special japan / australia oneeight merch or leftovers from onesix... those t-shirts i got in berlin are a little on the big side for M...

isn't postage rather low in japan atm? is there maybe some kind japanese / aussie soul on here who'd be up to check some Ss out for me? of course i'd pay beforehand + special compensation for the hassle!!

or do you reckon more european dates are to follow anyway? hm...

Autechre+Japan+liquid room=my dreamed journey

Hope someone will record andy set as well !

Same thing, Ae in Japan is my weeaboo wet dream

Edit : and being noticed by Sean senpai

japan liquid room = weeaboo wet dream

intentional or NLP

• 1 month later...

I have listened so many times to the four NTS, that if I do not find a way out in something new, I end up hurting myself with heteroagressive compulsions: please, someone take a recordings tonight: it goes out of my health! 

this guy has uploaded four snippets:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj91MsDAghl/ (sounds a bit like column thirteen)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj92dV7AhT7/ (same)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj91p28gaUQ/ (sounds completely new)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj92yfUg_cS/ (sounds new too)

Archived