IGNORED

Autechre // Japan

Soloman Tump

Sam looks exactly like I’d imagine one would look if thy spent 74 hours a day 378 days a year working on autechre

So NTS is Sean solo? Rob did maybe a track or two (Bq and Flh)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people need to calm down a little here...

Waiii? I just want sammy to outlive afx, thatz it

...and r.devine (cause piano roll)

Sam looks exactly like I’d imagine one would look if thy spent 74 hours a day 378 days a year working on autechre

Lol this might be true

So many offenses have been taken

By me

I take the offense

No, NTS is actually Rob solo. Sean still doesn't know that Rob made a whole 8-hour album without him (NTS stands for "No Telling Sean"). He's skinny because Rob hasn't let him make any music since the elseq debacle (stands for "Entire LP Sean, Expect Quality", which Rob took as a dig at his style).

Fuck me.

I had this long diatribe...

Everyone take a deep breath.

We're lucky.

So fucking lucky...

Ahhhh!!!!

So many offenses have been taken

By me

I take the offense

And this...

Yes!!!

=X

No, NTS is actually Rob solo. Sean still doesn't know that Rob made a whole 8-hour album without him (NTS stands for "No Telling Sean"). He's skinny because Rob hasn't let him make any music since the elseq debacle (stands for "Entire LP Sean, Expect Quality", which Rob took as a dig at his style).

damn dude, how did you hear about this? fucked up

the warning signs have been there for years man, I thought you knew about this! fuck I hope I haven't gotten anyone in trouble

of course I’ve totallt heard about this man I was just joking around haha lmao I totally knew about this.

I'm lol'ing so hard. I can't help but say "Entire LP Sean, Expect Quality" in a Chinese accent in my head because it reminds me of the telegraphic English you see on product information inserts on exported stuff.

don't really want to fan flames because it is a bit gross to TMZ the fellas but odds are he's fine. He's always had a slight build and let's face it...age can be fucking shocking. It's waiting for you all, boyos. 39 and everyday I flip on the bathroom light and do a Joaquin Phoenix in Inherent Vice  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xvU27BOFU0

He ain’t lyin’

Lol. 3arm John floored me.

The dude between Sean and rob is Roman. He is the guy behind Sputnik modular. He also reverse engineered the Buchla music easel and made/sold pcbs before it was rereleased by buchla. Currently he’s the guy making the analog 8 voice poly that’s a clone of a cs80. “Deckards Dream”

He’s a funny guy but maybe not as funny as 3arm John

That’s all the random trivia I have about this photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived