IGNORED

Autechre NTS Sessions

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was announced by email on Monday. I remember it well as it was the hour I spent deciding between preordering the LP box or eating this month.

I went with the sensible option.

*makes space for 12 LPs*

it was announced by email on Monday. I remember it well as it was the hour I spent deciding between preordering the LP box or eating this month.

*makes space for 12 LPs*

Lol. Good one.

you guys think this will be better than the 128 mp3 we have? i want best quality for my system.

The mp3 is in 128 bits but the record is only on 12 bits (and the CD only on 8 bits) so I'd stick with the mp3

you guys think this will be better than the 128 mp3 we have? i want best quality for my system.

The mp3 is in 128 bits but the record is only on 12 bits (and the CD only on 8 bits) so I'd stick with the mp3

Thanks I like a vintage sound cuz generally that’s better, so I am interested in less bits and crusty sample rates.

*makes space for 12 LPs*

Lol. Good one.

He's not joking.

Archived