Autechre NTS Sessions

no

kek

Kek

kek

kek

hi.

Did I miss something? You probably already all knew about it...   :facepalm:

And you were all still wanking off about it so you didn't have time to post it here?  :cerious:

Joined 18-June 12

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

foolishly I thought I'd pop over onto this thread instead of the bloodlust soaked Autechre subforum for a more calm, quaint discussion of the new shit

heheh 

Dudes, dates have been announced

for more NTS radio broadcasts look at the last bit of the great linked article:

Look for new sessions April 12, 19 and 26.

So that's every Thursdays (like tomorrow) in April! I'm thinking they'll at least play bits of the new tunes right?

OMG

Hey guys I just stumbled upon the NTS website to hear again last week's session but it sounds quite a bit different - can't really figure tho maybe I just need to have my ears checked

Hey guys I just stumbled upon the NTS website to hear again last week's session but it sounds quite a bit different - can't really figure tho maybe I just need to have my ears checked

it loops every 2 hours, maybe you fell asleep last time

yeah better get em checked, all i'm hearing is the exact same max shyte they been churning out since onefour...

Archived