IGNORED

Boiler Room Archives: µ-Ziq and Aphex Twin

Joyrex

Since Mike P is releasing his new album this week, Boiler Room dug into their archives and found a clip of Mike P and Richard hanging out at a festival:

This is matt

Matt's doing the filming... no?

And, Richard apparently does not like being filmed!

yeah but the funny thing is how mike tries to calm down the situation by explaining Richard why matt is doing this lol

I like how everyone is introduced except for the woman

FUKIN
TRIGERT

just hanging out with my friends being normal not autistic

venetians snares interviews seem normal to me by comparison after seeing like RDJ interviews from the 90s. Even the proper interviews with Richard are like UNEVENTFUL AS FUCK. At least with an Aaron Funk interview you can try to deconstruct his weird sense of humor

I know the syrobonkers interview happened but I'm talking about non-text interviews. Some of the aphex text interviews are actually REALLY GOOD like the one about lucid dreaming and the cow's heads sinking into cow shit or whatever it was about. Probably completely made up but it's good stories, like I said you can at least deconstruct the guy's sense of humor

Edit: at least in that one Aaron Funk interview he talks about the cats doing that weird motion with their paws like they want cat breast milk, at least it's established Aaron Funk knows about the weird thing cats do, you can infer he has cats even if you never read he does

i bet matt would love to come on snareup and talk about that one time he filmed richy and mike p doing fuckall while a woman pitched their tent.

Archived