IGNORED

36 - Circuit Bloom

jules

29740737_569387160097213_150219942921240

It's gorgeous.

jules - Dennis has saved 10 copies for breakages, and assuming he doesn't need to use them, he'll be putting them up for sale at original price. Keep an eye open, or sign up to the mailing list

yeah sorry guys, it sold out in a couple of hours and by that time, i figured it'd be pointless to promote it here, knowing people wouldn't be able to get the physical version.

as mentioned though, i did keep some copies back, so i'll list these in the next month or so. hopefully those who want a copy will manage to get one. i did cancel quite a few orders from people who bought multiples (some to flip later on discogs i'm sure) so that at least allowed more people to get a copy. in retrospect, 100 copies wasn't enough and f i do another tape release in future, i'll press more copies. it's always a challenge to get the numbers right and i genuinely didn't think a tape release would sell out as fast as it did. the more you know.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived