IGNORED

Dank AE1-4 nts session memes

Ivan Ooze

I can somewhat see a change from that stupid rock music to some abrupt Ae (Gantz Graf etc) trolling here; unfortunately, I am not a video editor :-(

(The Expanse S3E7spoiler! Avoid, if you want to keep a surprising scene for later watching)

Edited by Guest

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

er.. is this in here somewhere? might be old news idk.. just crossed paths and .. well.. it's about 3 hours long. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 2

ha !   @ignatius you got me with that one just before going to bed , so now 1h30 later and two beers later .....   lol

- I particulary like how the [ dancersvideo  / ae tracks ] memes combination just brings out the hip-hop ADN of their music upfront - even with the weirder tunes.

- all the "housepets" related memes are fun. quite devoted from a true fan I guess.  (don't know what is that housepets comic thing but will have a look, seems fun)

- some memes I just quite don't get the point - but it's because I lack  internet / usual memes culture to get them.

- smileys-related ones are awful (or I don't get the point)

- the over-reusd memes with just a bit of a sample when someone (kids or cats or whatever)  hit something are really stupid but yet pretty fun .

ok good night folks    :cat:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 9:33 AM, ignatius said:

er.. is this in here somewhere? might be old news idk.. just crossed paths and .. well.. it's about 3 hours long. 

flol @ the black midi bit

• 2 weeks later...