IGNORED

birds

dingformung

Did anyone post the Death Grips track yet? That one is good.

Lots of birds here where I live. Lots of pretty blue and red birds and lots of small things, cormorrants fishing in the river, egrets/herons (blue and white), woodpeckers, mockingbirds, hawks, eagles and pelican occasionally, ducks and geese migrating over, etc. I always love hearing the owls at night the most though, when there's nothing else, can hear them from a half mile away. Haunting and beautiful. Rarely see them, but...

I was driving home late one night a couple months ago and on the long driveway near the pond there was an owl sitting on the edge of the drive. Just turned a bit to look at me, like wondering if I was gonna get out of her space. Owls are generally pretty skittish in my experience so it was very strange to see one like that, five feet in front of my car headlights. She didn't budge until I opened the car door and stood watching her for a moment, and then flew off. I took it as an omen of course (I'm still not dead), but I'm sure in reality she was just eating something she'd caught. Was a moment though.

^ never seen one that close. we had a owl for months. always perched on the same telephone pole and would take off around the same time in the morning. 

I remember when Richard posted this during the soundcloud phenomenon

shit gets really weird from 1:53 onwards

who needs a digitone..come birdybirdy

:catbed:

Edited by iococoi

^ never seen one that close. we had a owl for months. always perched on the same telephone pole and would take off around the same time in the morning. 

this popped up a moment ago in my feed and seemed perfect:

​Also there's @BirdPerHour making Twitter better every hour on the hour.