IGNORED

birds

dingformung

cats eat birds by the thousand

our garden has loads of bird feeders, squirrel proof tables with fat balls for winter, seed dispensers for spring & the rest of the year, a bird bath away from the boundary walling & a fully automated infra-red laser guided missile system Putin would be proud of for cat intruders.....yeah you're being targeted felines

have a robin that you can feed by hand, thats cool as fuck, it'll have a wash, then strut down the window ledge which means "feed me motherfucker"

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

our garden has loads of bird feeders, squirrel proof tables with fat balls for winter, seed dispensers for spring & the rest of the year, a bird bath away from the boundary walling & a fully automated infra-red laser guided missile system Putin would be proud of for cat intruders.....yeah you're being targeted felines

have a robin that you can feed by hand, thats cool as fuck, it'll have a wash, then strut down the window ledge which means "feed me motherfucker"

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Robins seem to be bold little birds, there's one that lives in my folks garden that will come hang out near you if you're outside and has no problem landing in an outstretched hand, or even the top of your head. Beautiful little thing, so much personality.

there is a robin that insists on constructing a nest on my deck and i've been destroying the nest and throwing the materials off the deck every day for the last month and like clockwork the materials all arrive back on the deck, laid out for the construction that has to begin. i had one encounter with the robin himself, we stared at each other through the window and i pointed at him and said "don't you fucking dare" and the next day he'd built half a nest. 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Robins seem to be bold little birds, there's one that lives in my folks garden that will come hang out near you if you're outside and has no problem landing in an outstretched hand, or even the top of your head. Beautiful little thing, so much personality.

not had a robin scalp dance yet lolol, sounds chill as f*ck, but if i seed my bonce this one might oblige given time

aye, they're pretty ballsy & far more foreword than wrens or jays, think its slow exposure to humans in outdoor domestic environments like gardens & regular food supply, but they dont spook easily & one specific red-breast creature/craythur here will scare off doves, squirrels & all sorts to maintain its boundary wall section

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

We have a pair of goldfinches and that come back to our garden every year and nest up in the same place, they are cool little birbs. I put out some nesting basket things so they have less work to do this year, they seem to appreciate it and often come down to chill with me when i'm sitting outside. Birbs are neat. We get Jays too but less often, they are also super pretty.

Goldfinch

9801444683_b5e7aef386.jpg

Jay

_t3a0246%20jay%20web%202.jpg