IGNORED

birds

dingformung

i don't get the hype. the ones that look like peacocks are cool but if the others stopped existing i wouldn't notice. compare birds to crocodiles. would be cool if we could sacrifice birds for some purpose but they are completely useless.

i don't get the hype. the ones that look like peacocks are cool but if the others stopped existing i wouldn't notice. compare birds to crocodiles. would be cool if we could sacrifice birds for some purpose but they are completely useless.

another vote for "get rid of em" by Karl Pilkington

This album is pretty cool.

Ecomúsica | Aves: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_koDB-ooxB77d9XJk5cmSfKtpt4-Q62u9Q Edited by Gocab

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also fuck owls. Every year I get attacked by Snowy Owls and those fuckers are mean. One of them attacked the back of my head and I thought someone hit me with a baseball bat. The only warning I had was hearing it's wings beating behind me. I always have to look up at the sky and behind me constantly when I'm hiking on the trails.

This fucker right here:

9bOZYba.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Also fuck owls. Every year I get attacked by Snowy Owls and those fuckers are mean. One of them attacked the back of my head and I thought someone hit me with a baseball bat. The only warning I had was hearing it's wings beating behind me. I always have to look up at the sky and behind me constantly when I'm hiking on the trails.

This fucker right here:

9bOZYba.jpg

Is it common for them to attack people, or are you just terribly unlucky (and from the air resemble a tasty field mouse)?