IGNORED

birds

dingformung

seen hps o' black cockies here lately, good vibes ((::

both da 1's w. yellow cheeks, q large & always in a big pack, their flying v ungainly but fast af ;

spacer.png

& dem slightly smaller birbs w. red tail feathers, usually just 2 or 3 snackin' inna tree;

spacer.png

• Like 2

so last night was this fucking big storm with lighting that would make the night look like day and i don't know why there were lots of thousands probably millions (i'm not exaggerating, if someone told me the same i would definitely think they're shitting me) of birds around the ship, maybe they were migrating but the ship was stopped they're just flying around it so i don't get it... and guess what one of them entered my cabin and i guess he spend the night cause i only saw him today... here's the little fellow, i think he has a broken wing cause he cannot fly... :^(
i put him inside a socket drawer, gave him water, apple and bread and he's loving it but right now i don't know what to do, i'm almost sure he's not gonna be able to fly and gonna die and i'm gonna cry like a little child... here's 2 pics, one he's awake and the other one he just stuck his little head under his wing cause he was too sleeepy, looks like a tiny furry ball, awwwwww

oh and he's been shitting all over the place... :^)

DSC_0006 (1).JPG

DSC_0008 (1).JPG

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 2

How's your bird?

10 hours ago, Tim_J said:

so last night was this fucking big storm with lighting that would make the night look like day and i don't know why there were lots of thousands probably millions (i'm not exaggerating, if someone told me the same i would definitely think they're shitting me) of birds around the ship, maybe they were migrating but the ship was stopped they're just flying around it so i don't get it... and guess what one of them entered my cabin and i guess he spend the night cause i only saw him today... here's the little fellow, i think he has a broken wing cause he cannot fly... :^(
i put him inside a socket drawer, gave him water, apple and bread and he's loving it but right now i don't know what to do, i'm almost sure he's not gonna be able to fly and gonna die and i'm gonna cry like a little child... here's 2 pics, one he's awake and the other one he just stuck his little head under his wing cause he was too sleeepy, looks like a tiny furry ball, awwwwww

oh and he's been shitting all over the place... :^)

DSC_0006 (1).JPG

DSC_0008 (1).JPG

Edited by dingformung

another one... couldn't also fly i think, or it was too lazy for it... put it immediately outside in the balcony, didn't want to have another heartbreak in the morning, still i left some watered bread and apple outside in case he was hungry... i think this happens a lot, they land on the ship for some hours, or keep flying around it, while it's sailing, just to find themselves in the middle of nowhere not knowing how to get back to land...

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 5