IGNORED

some quirky music - Avnerheart - 4 Corners

avnerheart

cool Kettel'y melodies  :music:

Thanks! I actually wasn't familiar with Kettel, but I just checked out his music.  Very cool stuff.

Also currently listening to your Valencia EP! Sounds great!

love the jaunty vibe of this! the chip-ish sounds work nicely with the guitar-ish. i like when there's left and right guitar (or whatever it is) just playing the same note with little rhythm variances. only thing i'm not keen on is the fairly harsh high frequency/short attack clickiness of the drums, hurts my ears a bit.. cool catchy tune tho

love the jaunty vibe of this! the chip-ish sounds work nicely with the guitar-ish. i like when there's left and right guitar (or whatever it is) just playing the same note with little rhythm variances. only thing i'm not keen on is the fairly harsh high frequency/short attack clickiness of the drums, hurts my ears a bit.. cool catchy tune tho

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah those drum sounds came out a little on the snappy side in retrospect. I think I had just grabbed the middle chunk of a waveform from some sound, so they're kind of just 'on' then 'off'. Was going for a Melodies From Mars sort of sound :)

Glad you like the melodies and parts!

Archived