IGNORED

Most IDM 2018

YangYing

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting a new synth and all your other synths get jealous, you wake up one morning to find new synths boards all blown out with acid and the word TWAT etched into the paintwork

When your irony and snark calibrations are so shot you make posts like this:

i'm pretty sure some hardware is still being sequenced with max even on those albums.

Yeah that's interesting I'd always assumed they were using the Elektron Nord and Akai onboard sequencers but what you've said makes sense

look, you said there was no max on there so i just thought i'd point how that might be wrong. no need to be salty about it.

When your synth jokes never stop even though they weren't that funny in the first place, but you keep going because it's all you've got left.

having multiple pages of a thread on an internet board about IDMz whereby no-one addresses each other directly and has their conversation passively through posts just like this

having multiple pages of a thread on an internet board about IDMz whereby no-one addresses each other directly and has their conversation passively through posts just like this

flol

nominee: thinking of posts as concepts for albums

that's pretty brilliant

what if each track was based on a post?

Archived