YangYing

Saying “Sorry, not sorry” while drinking a pumpkin spice latte

Frosting your tips so you look more aggro

Constantly bringing up T levels in conversation

Selling off your collection of JNCO jeans to one lucky son of a gun

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually thought of something pretty damn IDM in 2018, either in my car or before I fell asleep at night, but totally forgot to write it down to post later.

Selling off your collection of JNCO jeans to one lucky son of a gun

please let me be that one lucky son of a gun:)

waist 28

length 32

wide leg barrels 42 in total

Rave:)

Sup y'all.

Anyone organizing the bracketology? I can do it, but I probably shouldn't organize the actual album on account of I'm typically too busy (lazy) to do a good job of it.

Sup y'all.

Anyone organizing the bracketology? I can do it

You are a brave man.

I can perhaps organize this shindig (the actual comp I mean... not the bracketology... yikes!).  Can it still be released on Cytoplantastic?

Sup y'all.

Anyone organizing the bracketology? I can do it, but I probably shouldn't organize the actual album on account of I'm typically too busy (lazy) to do a good job of it.

The thread was started at random (as I did a few years back) so there's no rhyme or reason to it.

Upside: I don't have a life and feel guilty about when I started the thread way back so I'll totally do the bracket shit if you want to give me some guidance on tips and when. I could maybe help with the album stuff too? I dunno, does anyone here even want to do that though?

edit: yeah let Zephyr do the album shit if he's willing, would surely do better than me on that end of things.

I'm happy to host whatever on Cytoplantastic, or pass Cytoplantastic over to someone else.

@auxien, what's you're situation? Would you like the do the bracketology? If so, it's yours :). If you're motivated purely by guilt, I don't mind doing it. I'm one of those information architecture dorks, so the idea of classifying any old topic that a bunch of weirdos post online is kinda fun for me.

Archived