IGNORED

Most IDM 2018

YangYing

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My roommate semi-regularly eats chicken wings while wearing purple nitrile gloves. I never talk to him and he avoids eye contact with me.

Avoiding eye contact is also extremely IDM... in fact I believe that's been nominated the last 3 years here.  Your roommate probably posts on watmm.  Wait... are we room mates?

Avoiding eye contact

Avoiding eye contact is also extremely IDM... in fact I believe that's been nominated the last 3 years here.  Your roommate probably posts on watmm.  Wait... are we room mates?

Avoiding eye contact

Nah, he probably doesn't listen to music at all. I've tried making small talk with him just a few times over the past year, but his 'spergers are too damn strong. 

He's obsessed with sports and knows all the stats for every college football/whatever team ever despite looking like he has never eaten a vegetable in his life. 

My roommate semi-regularly eats chicken wings while wearing purple nitrile gloves. I never talk to him and he avoids eye contact with me.

lol the gloves made me laugh, that sounds so weird like hey man i bought some wings wanna join  sure man just let me put on these first

310MP70OJ6L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

being self-conscious about having a low post count on an idm forum and thereby being anxious about replying in a most idm 2018 thread (and any other thread for that matter), perpetuating the issue indefinitely

its a vicious cycle fam

Archived